CUPRA Formentor VZ3 TSI 4Drive Petrol 310 7-speed DSG-auto

Soldato
Hi,

These seem to get a decent press, VAG group but being SEAT/Cupra you get almost all the 'bell & whistles' without getting taken over a barrel.

Same engine that's in RS3/Golf R, styling might be a bit 'marmite' but I quite like it, anybody got one?

Thanks

HEADRAT

Soldato
Hi,

These seem to get a decent press, VAG group but being SEAT/Cupra you get almost all the 'bell & whistles' without getting taken over a barrel.

Same engine that's in RS3/Golf R, styling might be a bit 'marmite' but I quite like it, anybody got one?

Thanks

HEADRAT
You might be confusing a few models, it's the VZ5 that has the RS3 engine but that's only coming to the UK in LHD

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Has the stupid touchscreen mess that the Mk8 Golf has, along with slightly ****** plastics.
Looks mega though. Interesting VAG bigwigs authorised use of the Audi 5-pot!

nam

nam

Soldato
if you're going to get one go for the VZ5 , it will be very unique for the Cupra group probably one of the last of this type of engine with all efforts on electrification now

Soldato
OP
I’ve got to be honest and say it’s a flip up between this and an EV, probably a Polestar 2. The only thing making me think ‘last ICE’ is the fact I currently do so few miles.

Pretty decent lease deal:

Cupra Formentor VZ2 310PS
9+23 @ £342 per month
8000 miles per annum
8.8 ppm excess
Free metallic paint (Midnight Black or Magnetic Grey)
Choice of nappa leather: Black or Petrol Blue.

Back
Top Bottom