Porsche Owners Thread - If you own one or just like or hate them! :)

Soldato
Spacers on, (7mm front, 15mm rear) and a quick snow foam.

4 days with this car, love it.

IMG-20210217-012455-419.jpg

Soldato
Bimmec. 7mm front, with longer bolts and locking nuts, and 15mm rear, with even longer bolts and locking nuts. Seemed to have decent reviews on the porsche groups, and I've used Bimmec spacers on other cars with no issues previously.

Soldato
Bimmec. 7mm front, with longer bolts and locking nuts, and 15mm rear, with even longer bolts and locking nuts. Seemed to have decent reviews on the porsche groups, and I've used Bimmec spacers on other cars with no issues previously.

Thanks, something I want to do soon, but hadn't found any decent/recommended spacers yet.

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
Does anyone have a link or know of a VIN decoder which actually works for Porsche vehicles? I am used to be able to decode bmw etc, but am drawing a blank with Porsche. Makes it hard to narrow down a spec with used ones.
Anyone got any idea on this? I viewed a car today which was great, but with absence of a power tailgate of all things. It makes buying a used car quite difficult!

Soldato
Yeah Design911. Not cheap. But I really hated the lights that were on there (mine is an early 2014 so just pre facelift). These definitely freshen up the back of it. Had the Cayenne for over 2 years and looked at them when I bought it, held off this long is actually surprising.

Back
Top Bottom