What TV shows are you currently watching

Associate
We've been watching It's A Sin. Just watched episode 3.

Hard episode to watch for numerous reasons (all involving Colin). I've dealt with people having fits before and it's not fun to see. There was also some blurred lines with the sort of relationship he was having with the landlady's son as well.

Associate
We've been watching It's A Sin. Just watched episode 3.

Hard episode to watch for numerous reasons (all involving Colin). I've dealt with people having fits before and it's not fun to see. There was also some blurred lines with the sort of relationship he was having with the landlady's son as well.

I heard good reviews for this so gave it a watch. Managed 2 episodes and found it annoying. The characters, and it just seemed like it has been done before.

I had already seen part of the last episode on gogglebox so maybe that spoiled it.

Associate
Yes we did Eps 5, 6 and 7 yesterday evening back to back.
I think the fact it is more Scandinavia focused (plus Rus/Ukraine) and less of the British politics/history helps. And of course Ep7 with
Lagertha's funeral and that haunting music
had a few tears running down my cheeks.

Last edited:
Soldato
Some great moments to come :)

(Vikings) Finished Season 6 (Part 2) last night, final two episodes. Gripping stuff and literally a "saga" when you look back at all the characters who came and went during the course of the show. The concluding episode still left me wanting more -
What became of Ubbe's fledging colony in Newfoundland, did they integrate with the natives, did it end in tears or maybe they decided to sail further down the coast? Given Floki had carved some Christian as well as Nordic symbology on the trees, had he finally regretted killing Athelstan and embraced the concept of more than one "god"? Was Hvitserk genuinely converted to Christianity or was it another ruse? Did Ingrid manage to hold on to her power in Kattegat and counter the Christian threat or was she too usurped?

Hopefully the forthcoming Valhalla will answer some of the questions.

Back
Top Bottom