BBC document on Covid (Health Service) and Racism

Soldato
oh crap I just realised most of the music I listen to is black people, that must be like having a black friend right?
so maybe I am racist but just don't realise it yet until someone educates me
nL2pwp0.jpg

damn better clear my youtube watch list before people realise it's mostly old school hiphop/rap and I'm outed as a member of the KKK
Did you actually just post your YouTube playlist to prove you aren't a racist? :D:D:D

P.s. I don't think anyone accused you of being a racist.

Soldato
I mean because of people claiming you are subliminally racist or whatever because of the colour of your skin being white, apparently we have some hidden bias built in to our DNA

also people talking about racism makes others less likely to hide how they really feel.

like if your hold racist views and one of your friends starts moaning about taking the knee etc, your surely more likely to think it's acceptable to let your true feelings be known or you try to convert there simple groaning into actual racist views.

I thought most people are like "stop talking about it and it will go away" seems to make more sense than claiming everyone is biased based on their skin colour when it's more likely based on their upbringing and experiences of other races/cultures.

I doubt many peoples experiences are going to be negative if they actually had them
What you say to an extent is true there are many people that are using this racial tension to cause more racism more so in the far right wing of politics. It doesnt mean we should just ignore it.

claiming everyone is biased based on their skin colour
People are not saying that if you are white you are racist. What might be being said is that if you are white and you deny racism is happening, then you are either blind or could be part of the problem. There is racism happening and it is well documented. Historic systemic racism is a thing and well documented. It doesnt mean people have been running around shouting the N word.

Caporegime
People are not saying that if you are white you are racist.

They literally are though, this is pretty fundamental to the ideology of so-called "anti-racists":

5LGo4fm.png

One of the most popular "anti-racist" books promoted after all the BLM nonsense last summer (White Fragility) had, as its central premise, the idea that all white people are racist and that there isn't anything you can do to ever stop being racist but you have to carry on "doing the work" etc...

You seem to be defending something you're rather ignorant about.

Caporegime
yea there's racism happening all the time and it's not solely focused on people with african backgrounds

in our country it's probably more aimed at polish/romanian/bulgarian these days I'd imagine and the muslims who are all raping white teenage girls apparently
we aren't america the actions of some american cop doesnt reflect upon us which is basically what started all this crap again

americas racist, let's defund the UK's police *cringe*

that seems pretty racist to me towards white people, we're clearly all the same as the small minded americans that live in their small towns wearing white sheets on their heads

white people get racism too in this country, never had some black guy walk past look at you and suck through his teeth?

Soldato
They literally are though, this is pretty fundamental to the ideology of so-called "anti-racists":

5LGo4fm.png

One of the most popular "anti-racist" books promoted after all the BLM nonsense last summer (White Fragility) had, as its central premise, the idea that all white people are racist and that there isn't anything you can do to ever stop being racist but you have to carry on "doing the work" etc...

The expert of no content tl;dr

Caporegime

5LGo4fm.png

They say "a picture paints a thousand words."

What I'm getting from *that* picture, is "Nope!" x 1000

Soldato
oh crap I just realised most of the music I listen to is black people, that must be like having a black friend right?
so maybe I am racist but just don't realise it yet until someone educates me
damn better clear my youtube watch list before people realise it's mostly old school hiphop/rap and I'm outed as a member of the KKK
I hate rap and hip hop. :p
Mostly my playlist comprises old white rockers (prog n stuff) but I am saved by the last century of the blues from delta to led zeppelin. So largely black inspired stuff.

Soldato

5LGo4fm.png

Yep, it's all a bit Mein Kampf really.

Soldato
Yep, it's all a bit Mein Kampf really.

You'd think this "white fragility" rhetoric was just propaganda and hard left fringe politics. Especially when you look at stuff like robin d'angelo's books on critical race theory.

The terrifying truth is this is being taught to our children in schools and is promoted by British teaching councils. Our teachers are literally being expected to push this ideology on schoolchildren and they can be stuck off the teaching register if they openly disagree with or contest it.

Can you imagine the damage this is doing telling non-white children they're oppressed victims and white children they're privileged and oppressive. Plus look at the kind of Marxist politics of "equity over equal opportunity" bundled in with it.

General Teaching Council for Scotland

https://www.gtcs.org.uk/News/teaching-scotland/81-fostering-counter-narratives.aspx

https://www.gtcs.org.uk/professional-update/equality-diversity-hub.aspx

"Racism does not only disadvantage people of colour, it simultaneously privileges white people."

"Ensuring that everyone has equality of opportunity is not the same as ensuring that they have an equitable experience."

"Pretending not to see race and merely committing to being a ‘good’ person is not enough. In fact, it is quite possible to unwittingly reinforce racism through microaggressions, implicit bias and an ethnocentric curriculum that places white people at its centre."

Last edited:
Soldato
See now this is racism, African people kicked out of houses, banned from shops/hospitals etc

Screenshot-20210306-165745-Chrome.jpg

We don't see this in the UK, infact we have a lot of people from diverse backgrounds working in our healthcare system, so banning them wouldn't be possible.

But on an alternative point yes its possible that if someone were to manufacture a virus/threat they could tweak it to impact certain groups more than others.
Chinese are without a doubt the most racist people you will find on the planet. But they have nothing to worry about because whitey has a monopoly on structural/institutional racism which has rendered the chinese immune from any criticism.

Caporegime
Chinese are without a doubt the most racist people you will find on the planet. But they have nothing to worry about because whitey has a monopoly on structural/institutional racism which has rendered the chinese immune from any criticism.

They also suck at the 100m.

However, you dont see them asking for positive discrimination in the 100m or asking for a head start in order to provide a fair playing field.

Soldato
You'd think this "white fragility" rhetoric was just propaganda and hard left fringe politics. Especially when you look at stuff like robin d'angelo's books on critical race theory.

The terrifying truth is this is being taught to our children in schools and is promoted by British teaching councils. Our teachers are literally being expected to push this ideology on schoolchildren and they can be stuck off the teaching register if they openly disagree with or contest it.

Can you imagine the damage this is doing telling non-white children they're oppressed victims and white children they're privileged and oppressive. Plus look at the kind of Marxist politics of "equity over equal opportunity" bundled in with it.

General Teaching Council for Scotland

https://www.gtcs.org.uk/News/teaching-scotland/81-fostering-counter-narratives.aspx

https://www.gtcs.org.uk/professional-update/equality-diversity-hub.aspx

"Racism does not only disadvantage people of colour, it simultaneously privileges white people."

"Ensuring that everyone has equality of opportunity is not the same as ensuring that they have an equitable experience."

"Pretending not to see race and merely committing to being a ‘good’ person is not enough. In fact, it is quite possible to unwittingly reinforce racism through microaggressions, implicit bias and an ethnocentric curriculum that places white people at its centre."

It's not going to go the way they think it will when the kids grow up. Most will just see it for the nonsense it is. But others will be taken in by it and racial divides will get worse.

The people coming up with this stuff are genuine morons.

Man of Honour
Donald Trump.

None of the things I mentioned apply to him. He briefly gained some degree of power. That's it. He wasn't at all skilled at propaganda. Or anything else. He didn't create an effective way of doing anything. He didn't promote racism, let alone do it effectively. He might (or might not) have been trying to promote authoritarianism, but if he was he wasn't at all effective at it. And he wasn't a moron. He was utterly incompetent at using antisocial media and not very competent at his job, but he wasn't a moron.

Soldato
These people aren't exactly great at properganda either, much of what they say is full of obvious contradiction and hypocracy. But there are still people who get brainwashed by it, just like Trump's redneck followers.

Back
Top Bottom