• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Second hand price insanity!

G J

G J

Associate
From reading, I feel bad now for paying £890 for a 1070 ti

The deal was for £825 then when I turned up, he said his friend wanted to buy it... I traveled 69 miles, I agreed at £890

Wait what? I'm not sure if some of you are joking with what some of you are paying but what kind of friend sells another friend a 1070ti for £825+ lmao. He knew he could try the my friend wants to buy it excuse if you told him you was traveling far.

The greed is unreal with some people.

Last edited:
Soldato
Trying to sell my old GTX1080 locally but had nothing but timewasters so with the final value fee I'm going to possibly stick it on ebay and let the rollercoaster ride.

I have a 1080 with a waterblock on and i think I'll be going down same ebay route myself.
Wait what? I'm not sure if some of you are joking with what some of you are paying but what kind of friend sells another friend a 1070ti for £825+ lmao. He knew he could try the my friend wants to buy it excuse if you told him you was traveling far.

The greed is unreal with some people.

Ignore the troll matey

Caporegime
From reading, I feel bad now for paying £890 for a 1070 ti

The deal was for £825 then when I turned up, he said his friend wanted to buy it... I traveled 69 miles, I agreed at £890

What? this cannot be true.

You can literally buy brand new machines with 1660 supers (ie a card not far off a 1070tis perf) for under ~£700 (ie with Ryzen 5's or intel i5s). As in the whole machine.

GAC

GAC

Soldato
What? this cannot be true.

You can literally buy brand new machines with 1660 supers (ie a card not far off a 1070tis perf) for under ~£700 (ie with Ryzen 5's or intel i5s). As in the whole machine.

trololololol. has to be.

Associate
I put my GTX 1080ti on gumtree for £500, got loads of response. Sold same night as I posted add, In the end sold to a guy up in Scotland (I am based in London). He paid for delivery as well as the paypal fees. I wanted to sell locally to do a cash deal but the dude seemed genuine enough. Will find out down the line though if he turns out to be dodgy!

Back
Top Bottom