Super Straight - a new sexuality???

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Super straight is just straight as far as I'm concerned.

Being attracted to a dude that now doesn't look like a dude is still gay.

C'mon.

You've never look at a trans person without knowing they were trans and thought "Damn!"?

Soldato
Is it wrong to chuckle at the sexual preference of super gay? I mean come on. I couldn't keep a straight face when someone told me that.
But yeah I get the super straight thing.

Remember when there were just men and women with no added complications.

Soldato
Don't give this nonsense oxygen. All of it.

What a person does with their junk with whoever wants to receive said junk is their own damn business and nobody else. Both sides of this debate, the super woke and the bigots are wrong, annoying and self perpetuating

Associate
Another in joke that is so surreal that outsiders take it seriously.

A few years ago, a 4 chan thread had a discussion of finding the most unoffensive thing possible and seeing if the woke crowd could take it as supremely offensive.
The OK hand gesture was selected and within a few months, the OK hand gesture became literally hitler.

This is the same thing, seeing if "normal" can be rebranded as a woke group.

The world is mad, we live in an age where people snitch their neighbours for hugging their mum at a funeral with glee.

Caporegime
There's no need for this nonsense. Straight is straight. If you are a man and fancy another man dressed as a woman, that's not straight. Sue me.

What a time to be alive.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Ohh FFS more of this crap.

No one cares unless your sprouting your sexuality around to make people care. In which case I do care as it's hacks me off and hence you should be shot. or just just shut up.

Commissario
Wait, so if I point out someone and say “that’s not a real woman” then that makes me transphobic?

What a joke. An absolute joke. Someone stop the planet because I want to get off.

Caporegime
Wait, so if I point out someone and say “that’s not a real woman” then that makes me transphobic?

What a joke. An absolute joke. Someone stop the planet because I want to get off.

That's correct. Trans-woman are now apparently real women.

They get very upset when you point out that putting a Newcastle shirt on a horse doesn't make it a zebra.

Soldato

More so than that, if you wouldn't have sex with a woman with a penis, you're not straight any more either.

Soldato

Why would you even do that? Just let them live. They aren't hurting you.

Back
Top Bottom