Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [5th - 10th March 2021]

Don
This is all a tactic. We're not going to win the League so we're getting all our home losses out the way now then will go on another 4 year run.

Don
It's the owners that need to take a serious look at themselves not Klopp
For what? The club has spent every penny and more that it's generated since they arrived. There's only a few clubs that have received more outside investment than we have in fact.

Don
their investment has trebled and net spend has been minimal
Net spend has been minimal but our wagebill has been massive. We've also just spent £50-60m cash on a new training ground. They can only make the money available, it's up to Klopp, Edwards and co how they spend it and we've chose to spend it how we have.

As I said, I think it's only Brighton & Everton who have had more money from their owners (other than City & Chelsea of course), than us.

Caporegime
Didn't expect Klopp to make as many changes to the team as he did today but I did expect more dropped points.

Jota and Salah looked pretty sharp, Keita showed glimpses of his ability but it was otherwise the same stale football that we've had to endure for months.

We're heading down the table fast with no sign from Klopp that he thinks it's worth changing anything. This isn't a temporary blip, there are very clear fundemantal issues with our tactics and ones that mean we won't be seeing a miraculous change in fortune next season unless things change.

Soldato
Well nothing of this performance was good in my view, ive ran out of things to say, we could repeat our views of every other game in past few months as the problems are the exact same.

Be glad when season is over

Don
We're a house without any foundations right now. You can put the best kitchen & bathroom in it but it's not going to stop it falling over. We started today with 2 CB's that wouldn't get in most League 1 sides and no defensive midfielder. The rest of the team looks shattered and devoid of confidence and I can't see much changing until we get that foundation of the team back.

Caporegime
Reality is you always need to buy when you are at the top to stay at the top. That's why City are always there and why Chelsea has had so much success in recent years. The likes of Liverpool and United just cannot compete with that in the long term.

Anyway Ole has gone for pure pace up top and we are more than likely going to get beat 3-0. Harry Maguire with poor positioning playing everyone on.

Back
Top Bottom