Poll: DAB+ is the future? Digital terrestrial radio broadcasting

Which method do you prefer when listening to radio

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man of Honour
There is a well documented evidence by independent reviewers and customers that Panasonic is the superior brand, hence there is no stock and no choice for denon, while everyone buys Panasonic or other brands.

Look, if you recommend Kenwood, Pioneer, Sony, Bang & Olufsen, Harman Kardon, Porshe Design, I'd somehow listen more to your advice. But denon?! Hell, no!
If the evidence is 'so well documented' then let's see it. Put up the links. Show us that you alone are correct and that the collective wisdom of this forum has had it wrong all these years.

I'll wait. :D

Soldato
Seeing as you like quoting cars, here's one for you..... From carbuyer.co.uk

It's from 2020, so its actually relevant TO THE UK

" DAB radio – disadvantages
DAB radio has the potential to provide listeners with better sound quality than FM radio but in reality the bit rate (the amount of data sent per second; the higher the bit rate the higher the sound quality) of stations is minimised to allow more stations to be broadcast at once. Many stations are broadcast in mono rather than stereo for the same reason. "

And just so you cant twist that into something its not. They are saying DAB in the UK is rubbish.

Associate
never heard of Denon as a industry leading hi-fi maker.

9uoh1S.gif

buys Panasonic. Claims everyone else is a shill.

Soldato
Soldato
He'll end up becoming an urban legend at this rate.

In a couple of decades kids will be tuning into their parents long disused DAB radios.

"If you tune in at midnight on a Sunday with this frequency you can still hear 4K8KW10's cries..."

Soldato
I had to put it on ignore a good while ago. literally almost everything posted in any section is utter tosh/drivel/non-sense. Some of the advice it tries to give in the new hardware and CPU section is detrimental to the people asking for help, and has them wasting money, people have to actively manage its rubbish or they'd end up shafted.

I suspect what would be the best solution is if OCUK put him on /ignore for every user, and if you want to read its posts you have the option to unignore it.

Soldato
It puts the lotion in the basket or it gets the hose again.

I had to put it on ignore a good while ago. literally almost everything posted in any section is utter tosh/drivel/non-sense. Some of the advice it tries to give in the new hardware and CPU section is detrimental to the people asking for help, and has them wasting money, people have to actively manage its rubbish or they'd end up shafted.

I suspect what would be the best solution is if OCUK put him on /ignore for every user, and if you want to read its posts you have the option to unignore it.

Yep..
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/forums/posts/34609768/

It also owns a 4k monitor @ 24" a bit pointless... An excellent choice just like his Panasonic CD player.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom