World of Warcraft: Classic

Soldato
We finally managed to get 15/15 down to a single raid night - about 2h 30m. It felt like the first KT kill all over again.

I also managed to get Kingsfall + 4 pieces of T3, quite literally a loot fiesta :D

Associate
Tempted to start playing when my new build gets back from its RMA. Any recommendations for servers? Will only be on a few times a week so would prefer avoiding pvp realms probably, and no preference between Alliance or Horde

Soldato
OP
What are the thoughts of paying to get to 58? I simply didn't have time to play classic to 60 and grind. So for me, to play through BC again, I am happy (if the price is reasonable) to pay to boost just to experience BC over again.

Soldato
I'm probably going to dip into TBC.

I have a 60 toon on a server I don't really want to be on and I think I'd probably go horde so the boost will be good for me. Same as you, I don't fancy the 8 day grind again. Really enjoyed levelling my first toon and started on a second, got to 20 something and decided I couldn't really stomach it.

Soldato
Sorry about this but I haven't read the whole thread but was wondering what World of Warcraft websites are considered essential these days for both classic and retail? I've joined WoW Head but I'm also looking for other useful websites. If someone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. I haven't played World of Warcraft properly in years.

Soldato
Sorry about this but I haven't read the whole thread but was wondering what World of Warcraft websites are considered essential these days for both classic and retail? I've joined WoW Head but I'm also looking for other useful websites. If someone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. I haven't played World of Warcraft properly in years.

Icy-Veins for sure.

Associate
Still slogging along.

Hunter is now Full BIS, so only reason i play now is for parses and helping gear others.

One thing i have noticed is increased amount of dispellers. Seems we have quite a lot of people that camp 24/7 at song flower spots, SW inn, ZG isle etc just waiting to res and dispell people.

Any other people finding the same? im on Earthshaker.

We raid sundays, So basically it took me a full week to get world buffed because either i got ganked or dispelled. Absolute griefers

Soldato
Still slogging along.

Hunter is now Full BIS, so only reason i play now is for parses and helping gear others.

One thing i have noticed is increased amount of dispellers. Seems we have quite a lot of people that camp 24/7 at song flower spots, SW inn, ZG isle etc just waiting to res and dispell people.

Any other people finding the same? im on Earthshaker.

We raid sundays, So basically it took me a full week to get world buffed because either i got ganked or dispelled. Absolute griefers

Yeah we get it all the time on Noggenfogger, consider yourself lucky to be on an Alliance dominated server, we have a 35/65 Alliance/Horde ratio. It's harder to get full buffs than clearing Naxx. :)

Associate
If I wanted to start on classic from scratch would be better to wait for the Burning Crusade to come out or should I start now?
Did you decide to start up or wait?

Toying with the idea of giving classic a go again as there's literally nothing to play atm. Always loved the idea of classic and enjoyed when I played but mu steady pace always left me lagging behind, and worry that now it'd be hard work trying to do things as I'd basically be a noob

Back
Top Bottom