The Cryptolambo had gone to the moon... Time for Cryptolambo 2!!!

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
That’s a very neatly packed new drive. :cool:

That sad thing is just noticed the color I picked for the drive resin is the same as the carpet.

Honestly grey is frikkin everywhere in my house now, gotta sort that crap out. Grey drive, grey door, grey carpets, black white and grey wallpapers, grey sofas, grey bathroom, grey sensible car.

After the drive is in think im gonna make a new rule. No more grey things in the house, or outside... just no grey.

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
When you say the drive is getting done. It looks fine? It's flat? The public footpath has the angle or am I mistaken here?

Both are angled, the drive declines towards the house and the footpath ascends to the top of the drive, one or the other would be fine if the other was flat, but together with the relatively long wheelbase and low clearance on the AV makes it a teeth sucker going over, so will be dropping the footpath top by an inch or two and raising the bottom of the drive and inch and hopefully alltogether makes it a lot flatter and easier to get on and off.

I am more disgusted by the fence panels. Poor things haven't seen an ounce of paint on them in their entire lives :p Needs a little bit of Cuprinol tbh.

:(

Yellow to match the car?

Cuprinol do some lovely greys...

How about yellows?

You need to move to a country with different colored sky then :D

Hows Swizerland this time of year?

Soldato
How have peoples reactions been to it so far when out and about? I bet it's hilarious the heads it must turn.

My black R8 gets silly attention more than it deserves imo, where as the DB9 which in my opinion is a nicer car but gets a different sort of response. It has grated on me sometimes. Particularly when strangers start approaching you to talk.

Associate
@kindai i know you probably get this a lot but your car does not match your house. But I love it, absolutely mental machine and fair play for getting to where you're at. I remember blatting past you in your other one on the M42 once and that was nice, this is just a thing of beauty!

Last edited:
Soldato
@kindai Lovely car, congratulations on the purchase, I remember seeing your GTR on this forum and I remember you trying to sell it as well :D

Since you have done well from crypto, would love to know what are your thoughts on NFT? Do you think it will crash soon?

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Since you have done well from crypto, would love to know what are your thoughts on NFT? Do you think it will crash soon?

I cant really say if im honest, the whole NFT "thing" baffles me, at least in the way its being popularized. I see a very valid use case for it when it comes to code ownership, but cant see if this is just part of the bubble fad or will it grow into more?

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Result!!!

Popped to my local tyre guy yesterday to get the MPS4S ordered, none of the local suppliers have stock in the rear sizes (surprise surprise!) and the one that did wanted 720 each for them.

Left it with my guy and hes just come back with a price.

355/25/21 for £375 fully fitted.
255/30/20 for £210 fully fitted.

The only downside is the rears to get them at that price are an 8-10 week lead time.

So MPS4S are now on order :)

Back
Top Bottom