Keeping up with the Markles

Soldato
At least Harry now knows what to expect when his marriage to Meghan goes down the pan, no doubt Oprah will be the first person she calls.

Soldato
How is it a timing thing? None of Andrew's, Anne's or Edward's grandchildren are Princes/Princess. It is simply laws of the land. What Charles ends up doing when he becomes king is entirely up to him but at the moment "dem are the rulez". It is more the fact she has been shown to blatantly lie about the reason for not becoming a prince is the issue. This in turn discredits everything she is saying as the old adage says. There is no smoke without fire.
Both of Andrews children are princesses.

Soldato
Well if MM is to be believed then questions were raised about their baby being 'too dark' within the royal family. Who needs racist tabloids when you have family like that lol.
I don't think a family member discussing what a baby might look like is racist infact it's a pretty normal thing.

fez

fez

Caporegime
How did Harry and Meghan ever think doing this interview was a good idea. It just makes them look like pathetic tattle tails who play the victim at every opportunity. Do they have no shame?

Their bank balances strongly disagree with you.

Plenty of people hate the royals and this will be music to their ears and plenty of people think they are being "stunningly brave and honest" to make loads of money by selling their private lives which they claim to value so much.

There is something ironic about 2 people claiming not to want the attention that being part of the British royal family entails whilst courting the media to tell them about what it was like to be Royals.

People who think they are idiots will still think they are idiots after this.

At the end of the day, they will be fantastically wealthy at the expense of both of their families. I hope they feel it was worth it.

Last edited:
Soldato
Not really, ones pretty clear, ones a tenuous meme.

So you know what goes on in my mind ? And you happened to opt out the bit where I said I was bending ironic .

Anyhow I’l make l it clear to you and all , the damage these two have now done to the royal family goes way behind the Diana fiasco. In fact is just a slap in the face to the monarchy that have worked tireless for 70 years to promote the commonwealth country's that the queen is head of state of , some 2.5million black and Asian people .

Harry and Meghan can rot in hell and I didn’t think I would ever say that having served in places very similar to Harry .

Soldato
So you know what goes on in my mind ? And you happened to opt out the bit where I said I was bending ironic .

Anyhow I’l make l it clear to you and all , the damage these two have now done to the royal family goes way behind the Diana fiasco. In fact is just a slap in the face to the monarchy that have worked tireless for 70 years to promote the commonwealth country's that the queen is head of state of , some 2.5million black and Asian people .

Harry and Meghan can rot in hell and I didn’t think I would ever say that having served in places very similar to Harry .

Jesus Christ. Rot in hell? For what?

Man of Honour
How do I do that then? One slightly used, fairly dull, father in his 40s for sale. May fall asleep before 11pm.

I suspect the market for my Oprah interview would be limited. Not sure even my wife would watch it.

To be fair, Stumble didnt say a lot of money :D

Back
Top Bottom