Keeping up with the Markles

Caporegime
Both of Andrews children are princesses.

Re-read my post because you have clearly misread it. None of Andrew's grandchildren are Princes/Princesses. I never said his children weren't. All of the Queens grandchildren are prince/princesses (although not all have taken up this role) with the only exception being her great children of William because they are the direct line to the throne.

Megan's child has no right to become a Prince in the same way Andrew's/Anne's/Edward's grandchildren have no right to become Princes/Princesses.

Soldato
It’s probably Phillip who asked the question, let’s be honest.
Intent is everything - could be a perfectly innocent question.

I know we had this discussion when my sister was pregnant with my niece and that wasn't a negative conversation at all.

Soldato
Has anyone got a transcript of the section of interview regarding the title / black baby conversation?

The snippets i've seen certainly mix up the topics and leave it open for inference but I can't see that they've directly made the claim that the child wouldn't be titled because he might be too black, just that both topics were mentioned - but aware that different media will spin it to suit their own take on it, hence wondering if a transcript is available.

Soldato
Racism and suicide in 1 interview... that low key normal life in the US off to a flyer

Everyone is jumping on the mental health train now since Tyson Fury invented it for the media/celebrity World.

Soldato
I've completely lost any willingness to acknowledge credibility to the claims now, given the basic factual errors. It's all about twisting standard protocols to make victim claims.

For reference, list of positions usually granted the title of Prince.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_prince
LOL yes because youve been completely neutral so far. I expect stuff like this from the raving nutters here Dolph but come on you are better than this surely?

I have to say you seem to have three weak spots. Labour the EU and Meghan Markle. Its a very odd mix as the Meghan thing is just gutter press trash.

Soldato
So you know what goes on in my mind ? And you happened to opt out the bit where I said I was bending ironic .

Anyhow I’l make l it clear to you and all , the damage these two have now done to the royal family goes way behind the Diana fiasco. In fact is just a slap in the face to the monarchy that have worked tireless for 70 years to promote the commonwealth country's that the queen is head of state of , some 2.5million black and Asian people .

Harry and Meghan can rot in hell and I didn’t think I would ever say that having served in places very similar to Harry .

I've never understood why some people who have served get so indoctrinated, I've got other mates who've served who couldn't give a toss about the royal family. Lets face it they don't give a toss about any of us.

edit: actually Harry has probably done more for injured ex servicemen/women than all the rest put together. I wonder if he is still going to front Invictus now? Was probably the best bit of PR the royals have had since.... well maybe Andrew in the Falklands but then he turned out to like hanging with a sex offender.

Last edited:
Soldato
LOL yes because youve been completely neutral so far. I expect stuff like this from the raving nutters here Dolph but come on you are better than this surely?

I have to say you seem to have three weak spots. Labour the EU and Meghan Markle. Its a very odd mix as the Meghan thing is just gutter press trash.

So you don't believe in the rules?
That's either a yes\no

Soldato
Some right weirdos in this thread. :D

So you know what goes on in my mind ? And you happened to opt out the bit where I said I was bending ironic .

Anyhow I’l make l it clear to you and all , the damage these two have now done to the royal family goes way behind the Diana fiasco. In fact is just a slap in the face to the monarchy that have worked tireless for 70 years to promote the commonwealth country's that the queen is head of state of , some 2.5million black and Asian people .

Harry and Meghan can rot in hell and I didn’t think I would ever say that having served in places very similar to Harry .
Its a shame that it went this far in the first place. Maybe you should be angry at the press.

So you don't believe in the rules?
That's either a yes\no
What rules you talking about deuse?

Caporegime
Has anyone got a transcript of the section of interview regarding the title / black baby conversation?

The snippets i've seen certainly mix up the topics and leave it open for inference but I can't see that they've directly made the claim that the child wouldn't be titled because he might be too black, just that both topics were mentioned - but aware that different media will spin it to suit their own take on it, hence wondering if a transcript is available.

Indeed, it would be great to have the full context on exactly how it played out. That's never going to happen though as they don't want to out anyone specifically, we can just assume the family enjoys casual racism, Harry included.

Soldato
Perfect play really, accuse someone... but never name names. No defence ever, so always guilty really.

Have to just assume all members of the Royal Family are racist.

Back
Top Bottom