FIFA 21

Caporegime
I’ve gone back to 4312, I was getting lit up down the wings far too often in 352, even tried lowering the depth but that through ball mechanic is far too effective.

Gameplay is much better today, I was getting those ping icons and noticeable delay all of yesterday afternoon.

Soldato
I’ve gone back to 4312, I was getting lit up down the wings far too often in 352, even tried lowering the depth but that through ball mechanic is far too effective.

Gameplay is much better today, I was getting those ping icons and noticeable delay all of yesterday afternoon.

What's your ping on a good day? Mine is around 20ms - 24ms usually. I see streamers showing as 14ms.

I like 352, find it handy against 5atb

Soldato
Jesus, 17-9 and stopping there.

Started 10-0 and then things fell apart completely.

Honestly in my last 15 or so games I must have conceded at least 2 goals a game on average from Fifa spawny *****. I've not been annoyed by the game, or ranted about the game in a very long time but my god this weekend was frustrating like you wouldn't believe. The teams and players I was losing to was nothing short of disgraceful, nothing would go my way, I think I went a run of about 5 games without winning a single 50/50. Don't know what I've done to get on EA's bad side, probably been too long between Fifa points.

Either way, Gold 2 is poor but not awful, so it'll do.

Don
OP
14-7, not sure how I managed to win some of those games with the connection. The worst I've had in this FIFA by far, not sure if its my connection but all seemed ok.

I also played the 20 games with a Telles - Varane - Aidoo - 75 Dost backline :D Just goes to show all this tinkering never actually affects your WL record.

Caporegime
What’s your PSN dude?

I only add RL fwends on PS, sorry bro.

Looking at moving on from regular Mbappe as his finishing can go from sublime to inconsistent. Don't have that issue with Neymar as much even though he's got lower shooting stats. Should I just get his record-breaker card? it's likely more effective than any icons around that price? 1st IF Ronaldo is a similar price but it's +1 and 2 stats and I'd have to change the entire team around.

Last edited:
Soldato
I only add RL fwends on PS, sorry bro.

Looking at moving on from regular Mbappe as his finishing can go from sublime to inconsistent. Don't have that issue with Neymar as much even though he's got lower shooting stats. Should I just get his record-breaker card? it's likely more effective than any icons around that price? 1st IF Ronaldo is a similar price but it's +1 and 2 stats and I'd have to change the entire team around.

Mbappes finishing is definitely an issue. I was playing him upfront with Ronaldo, I switched him with Neymar upfront with Ronaldo and saw a big difference. I had to drop Mbappe back into midfield, some people play him on the wing but I’m using a narrow formation. I would most likely sell Mbappe but he’s important for the link to Neymar

Don
OP
I’m pretty confident it’s not Mbappe’s finishing more where you are shooting from.
If you get into a position on an angle in front of goal then I honestly don’t think any keeper can save a shot from even a bronze player.

Shooting is the most OP thing that I’ve ever encountered on any FIFA this year.

My first Mbappe had a better record but this one has 151 goals in 148 games.
Neymar 425 goals in 427 games.
CR7 16 in 15.
Felix 221 goals in 289 but hes played CAM all his life so not bad.

I still prefer Mbappe over CR7!

Caporegime
It could be that as I find it easier to find the angles with Neymar. That said, I'm well aware of what the high percentage shots are and I don't just hold shoot against the keeper 1v1 etc. It may have just been one of those days you get with players and the delay this weekend certainly won't have helped.

Did anyone do Hart? Done him so I can stop using the meme that is Pope. Dodgy on corners but his speed helped in a couple of games this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom