Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
I really dont get this trend for smaller and smaller keyboards with less and less keys which means some keys do up to 4 things.

Yes they look smaller and nicer but practicalities would drive me insane.

And as other have noticed, the fewer the keys the more expensive it becomes.

Soldato
How is something only 65% wireless? Does it have just over half a cable coming out the PC?

/trollface

Do like the look of that

Joke's on you pal, I bought the add-on to make it 100% wireless ;)

EZs3wBd.jpg

This probably looks an odd thing to buy in conjuction with the keyboard but I don't need a full sized keyboard for anything I do from home generally, but working in the finance industry, from home at the moment, this was a necessary evil - it won't get in the way when pwning noobs on the left!

Soldato
bless! Might have to do the same soon! Mines 8 months this week, and is crawling, climbing, standing and all sorts. I’m half tempted to record myself saying “no”, every time she makes a beeline for the TV. Repetitive :D
That hasn't worked out well for me. 'No' is now basically a dare :D:p

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Latest purchase, and costing way too much;

2q7UYQU.jpg

I was so close to buying this keyboard, but it missed the mark in a couple areas. Not white, gamer font, only cherry reds and almost zero options in terms of custom keycaps thanks to the 5.5u space bar. I really did want wireless, but decided if I get a custom black sleeved cable it will blend nicely with my mouse mat.

So I went with the Durgod Hades68, it came yesteerday. Aluminium base, PBT keycaps with clean font, Gateron silent browns and white.

Custom black cable is on it's way.

DSCF9446.jpg

DSCF9448.jpg

DSCF9451.jpg

DSCF9453.jpg

Soldato
I was so close to buying this keyboard, but it missed the mark in a couple areas. Not white, gamer font, only cherry reds and almost zero options in terms of custom keycaps thanks to the 5.5u space bar. I really did want wireless, but decided if I get a custom black sleeved cable it will blend nicely with my mouse mat.

So I went with the Durgod Hades68, it came yesteerday. Aluminium base, PBT keycaps with clean font, Gateron silent browns and white.

DSCF9446.jpg

DSCF9448.jpg

DSCF9451.jpg

DSCF9453.jpg

These keyboards are hilarious. I'm looking at them thinking, is mine just massive or am I stupid. Then I looked at my keyboard....it's literally huge! And here I am wondering why there's no space on my desk.

Having said that, it's incredibly comfortable and I love the media controls at the top. Aside from the that, I could probably ditch this.

I take it not all of these keyboards are incredibly noisy?

Pic for context! It's not dirty, just old, promise!

3tYGP9y.jpg

Soldato

Great looking keyboard, I'm a fan of that too! I conversely wanted black, with arrow keys and wireless was a must have so the Falchion fit the bill. Saw similar keyboards with gateron browns but wasn't too enthralled by user reviews of them and they don't have the funky slider on the left hand side which I use for volume, and taps for skipping tracks and muting - the Drevo Calibur was nearly purchased! Font on the key caps isn't something which I gave a second thought, but looking at mine now I dislike them :confused::D Good job I touch type!!

Back
Top Bottom