F1 2021 Car Launches

JRS

JRS

Soldato
Those too.

But no. Its meant to be inspired by the dominant Williams cars of the 80s and 90s.

I just can't see it.

Williams FW15C:

5qZEbZJ.jpg

*blinks*

Nah, don't see it. With the light coloured front and blue engine cover it's definitely more Minardi M01 than all-conquering early '90s Williams...

Caporegime
Williams

EvuEwtyWEAAeNNh

Oh dear lord. This is the worst livery I've seen in some years

Caporegime
The alpine livery has grown on me.
Still massively disappointed by the number of white/red/blue cars

Generally the liveries are worse than last year.

Alpine.. Good but less distinctive

Merc.. OK, but worse. Too much red

Aston.. Good, not a fan of the green. Better than pink. A rare better than last year, distinctive. Probably my fav. If it was racing green. Definitely the best

Haas.. Not too bad on its own.. If it was a Russian team. Can't believe an American team went with a Russian flag!

Red bull.. Boring. Never liked it either. Dark purple/blue with red and yellow text and logos? Pass!

Mclaren.. Drop the blue! Doesn't go. Or at least reduce it. Orange and black would have looked ace. Its OK I guess

Alpha.. Good in its own. Don't think it works well in f1. On a black track.

Alfa.. Mediocre .. But another red and white. It'll be like their performance. Just fade into the background.

Williams.. Where's the sick bucket. Might be worse than the Renault ING orange, white, blue, yellow mess

Just can't stand the white/red/blue cars so many of them. White is actually my least favourite f1 colour.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I like the Williams. It’s different and isn’t one solid colour which I’ve always found boring.

Is it winning design awards; no... but at least it’s not the same boring design (Red Bull) etc.

Soldato
Am I the only one who thinks the McLaren livery looks good? On track especially I think the blue works (less so in the studio shots) but I suppose it might look even better with a slightly deeper blue.

I think back to the Orange Arrows of 2000-2002 and they largely looked good too. Only thing that spoiled it was too many sponsors and Red Bull's larger logos in 2002.

Caporegime
Am I the only one who thinks the McLaren livery looks good? On track especially I think the blue works (less so in the studio shots) but I suppose it might look even better with a slightly deeper blue.

I think back to the Orange Arrows of 2000-2002 and they largely looked good too. Only thing that spoiled it was too many sponsors and Red Bull's larger logos in 2002.
I like it, but it’s very safe. Quite traditional.

Soldato
You’re not alone in liking the McLaren, it’s up there with Aston Martin as the best this year.

Merc would be too as changing to a black car was great and the best last year but I’m not so keen on the changes for this year; especially the AMG logos over the rear looks considerably worse than tri-star pattern.

Caporegime
Think mclaren had a lot more potential. Less blue. And done differently. Feel when you use multiple colours, one should be more of an accent. There's just too much sky blue on it.

Soldato
Not sure what the issue is with some of the image hosting on here, not seeing any that @Kevin Clark has posted recently.

Edit: Hotlinking from Twitter?

The Ferrari (lookup up online) IMO is the worst they've had for quite some time. I assume the green is to bring the Italian colours together.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom