*** New Raijintek Pan Series Cases ***

Associate
Design Art in its best by RAIJINTEK – New Mini-ITX chassis of PAN series. PAN Slim is a convergent device that combines some or all the capabilities of a personal computer with a software application that supports video, photo, audio playback, and sometimes video recording functionality.

Coming Soon

Raijintek Pan Slim Mini-ITX Case - black @ £189.95 inc VAT

stylish HTPC-style desktop case in black, aluminium chassis, compatible with Mini-ITX motherboards, 4x 2.5" and 2x 3.5" drives, graphics cards up to 340mm

Only £189.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Also in Silver and White

Raijintek Pan Slim Mini-ITX Case - white @ £189.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Raijintek-Pan-Slim-Mini-ITX-Case-white-CA-04N-RT.html

[URL="https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Raijintek-Pan-Slim-Mini-ITX-Case-silver-CA-04M-RT.html"] Raijintek Pan Slim Mini-ITX Case - silver @ £189.95 inc VAT
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Raijintek-Pan-Slim-Mini-ITX-Case-silver-CA-04M-RT.htmlhttps://www.overclockers.co.uk/Raijintek-Pan-Slim-Mini-ITX-Case-silver-CA-04M-RT.html[/url]

Associate
... I must... resist...

:p

I liked the Cryorig Taku when that came about but I didn't quite like the price tag - this is still eye-watering cash for a case by my means but its a bit less offensive than how much the Taku cost!

Soldato
I quite like these. Is there any info on he weight limit for placing Monitors / TVs on top

and more importantly does it come with the PCIE Riser cable?

Hopefully should be recieving one from Raijintek . Mainly to mod it slightly to accept ATX board like I've done in the past .

Will forward weight limit request and hoping to get dimensions from them without the feet

Soldato
Hopefully should be recieving one from Raijintek . Mainly to mod it slightly to accept ATX board like I've done in the past .

Will forward weight limit request and hoping to get dimensions from them without the feet

Im unlikely to get one, but they post about new stuff, dont give full info and never visit the thread again :/ would def be interested to see your build though

Soldato
I'm tempted, but does this not come with a PCIE riser? More specifically, a 4.0 one? It makes no mention of it on their website. At this price point, it's not unreasonable to expect one to be included. Can someone clarify?

Also, what kind of lead times are on the pre-order?

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm tempted, but does this not come with a PCIE riser? More specifically, a 4.0 one? It makes no mention of it on their website. At this price point, it's not unreasonable to expect one to be included. Can someone clarify?

Also, what kind of lead times are on the pre-order?

Damn, sorry forgot to ask that but will now

21cm riser is included , flexi - think its 3.0 though

I quite like these. Is there any info on he weight limit for placing Monitors / TVs on top

and more importantly does it come with the PCIE Riser cable?

10KG is the max weight limit

forgot to say, chassis dimensions are 590×348×110 mm - so the feet add 45mm in its overall height . Case is about 22L

Last edited:
Soldato
hoping to receive one by start of next week . Manage to see the very basic install guide. Seems the bottom shell has the legs attached (which can be removed) and then Radiator is installed to the chassis .

looking forward to shoe horning a 45/60mm thick 240 with push/pull!

Nice. What rad are you going for? I've just swapped out a 240x30 with a 240x60 alphacool unit.

Soldato
hoping to receive one by start of next week . Manage to see the very basic install guide. Seems the bottom shell has the legs attached (which can be removed) and then Radiator is installed to the chassis .

looking forward to shoe horning a 45/60mm thick 240 with push/pull!
If you mount a single slot waterblocked card in the highest slot, it looks like you may be able to fit a slim 240 in that position underneath dont you think? :cool:

Soldato
Nice. What rad are you going for? I've just swapped out a 240x30 with a 240x60 alphacool unit.

i've got a few units around but do have 60mm/45mm alphacool rads :D . Most likely use 45mm though as want to allow hot air to exhaust that side more easily from the system.

If I remember correctly my RVZ03 is 100mm in depth (PAN is 110mm), with 1mm clearance between XSPC 20.5mm Rad and 15mm fan . The PAN doesn't have to fight with PSU in the same location as the RVZ03 and ram is 48mm, so factoring in mobo stand and DIMM slot height i'll have about 55mm for rad/fan space. To be honest XSPC TX slim rads have equal or greater performance then Alphacools ST30mm series . Might just go with 25mm fans though (above CPU/DIMM socket)

If you mount a single slot waterblocked card in the highest slot, it looks like you may be able to fit a slim 240 in that position underneath dont you think? :cool:

I could have a look and see, again I have the slimmest 240mm rad/fan combo at hand and could strip the gpu to PCB to measure the clearance (currently Phanteks produce the slimmest GPU Blocks)

Soldato
i've got a few units around but do have 60mm/45mm alphacool rads :D . Most likely use 45mm though as want to allow hot air to exhaust that side more easily from the system.

If I remember correctly my RVZ03 is 100mm in depth (PAN is 110mm), with 1mm clearance between XSPC 20.5mm Rad and 15mm fan . The PAN doesn't have to fight with PSU in the same location as the RVZ03 and ram is 48mm, so factoring in mobo stand and DIMM slot height i'll have about 55mm for rad/fan space. To be honest XSPC TX slim rads have equal or greater performance then Alphacools ST30mm series . Might just go with 25mm fans though (above CPU/DIMM socket)

I could have a look and see, again I have the slimmest 240mm rad/fan combo at hand and could strip the gpu to PCB to measure the clearance (currently Phanteks produce the slimmest GPU Blocks)
I fitted a 27mm rad with 25mm fans in a kolink satellite, which looks similar and potentially smaller, so should be easy with really slim rads!

Last edited:
Soldato
Nice :D Part of me also is wondering about a slim tx 480 on the bottom...remove the drive bays, or because they're so slim, mount it outside under the case if you cant fit all 4 fans on in the case and some of it could run passive

In theory , you should be able to get it internal . Would be interesting ! If you are going fully water then 15mm fan were GPU is overhead .
Got me thinking if 240 + 360 would work rather in just one 480...

Soldato
In theory , you should be able to get it internal . Would be interesting ! If you are going fully water then 15mm fan were GPU is overhead .
Got me thinking if 240 + 360 would work rather in just one 480...
True didn't even think of a 240 and 360, this case looks like it could be fun to play around with

Back
Top Bottom