Super Straight - a new sexuality???

Caporegime
Can you identify as a man and a woman cohabiting in the same body?
are you transsessed ? did this cour during a drunken quija board session?

what proportion of LGBT people go along with all the gender stuff? seems like it's way more complicated than it should be these days.

if your LGBT that's great, I can accept that's how they feel and be fine with it as being normal and treat them no different to anyone else when it comes to friendship

I can't pretend someone who has transitioned is actually a female and find them attractive and want to date them though.
if that's a deal breaker when it comes to friendship then as far as I'm concerned it's not me with the problem.

acceptance goes both ways

Caporegime
OP
Can you identify as a man and a woman cohabiting in the same body?

Could probably fall under non-binary or indeed two-spirit as mentioned above (though I'm not sure if two-spirit was meant to be more of a third gender thing - typically native American men who were effeminate).

Permabanned
Is seems to me that all the ists and isms getting touted around must be them being ironic? They are behaving in the same way they cry about not liking aren't they? The one that make me laugh and just think a forbidden word is when they cry " but LGTB people are dying and being killed "

Soldato
As someone who has been accused of being transphobic for not sleeping with a trans woman who very much still had a penis (it was ******* massive as well, what a waste of talent if she cuts it off), this super straight thing has been very funny to me.

It only seems to be the utter fringe nutt jobs who don’t understand that not wanting to sleep with someone, trans or not, with a penis, is perfectly ok.

Caporegime
As someone who has been accused of being transphobic for not sleeping with a trans woman who very much still had a penis (it was ******* massive as well, what a waste of talent if she cuts it off), this super straight thing has been very funny to me.

It only seems to be the utter fringe nutt jobs who don’t understand that not wanting to sleep with someone, trans or not, with a penis, is perfectly ok.
So in that case, how do you feel about "stealth"? Once the penis is gone and can (maybe) pass as female, is "stealth" a deception, or not?

Soldato

What lol explain please :)

Soldato

We demand more info.

Soldato
So in that case, how do you feel about "stealth"? Once the penis is gone and can (maybe) pass as female, is "stealth" a deception, or not?

I don’t understand the question?

I declined the offer because I don’t want to have sex with someone with a penis. If they didn’t have a penis, and they were attractive, I’d have sex with them.

The person in question is very very attractive and if they were born a woman they would easily be a 9/10+, and they get paid to be attractive and earn a lot of money based on it. It’s the penis part that wasn’t my thing.
What lol explain please :)

Explain what? A number of people in a community said that I was being transphobic apparently, no one said it directly to me and people have denied they’ve said it so I think they know that saying something like that has 0 weight.
Sorry but even if you cut it off you're still and man. You're just a eunuch with a wig on

Sure, you can feel that way. I’m going to assume you feel Buck Angel is a woman and would rather sleep with her as a straight male than say, Kimber James who is a male in your eyes if you had to pick one?

Soldato
I don’t understand the question?

I declined the offer because I don’t want to have sex with someone with a penis. If they didn’t have a penis, and they were attractive, I’d have sex with them.

The person in question is very very attractive and if they were born a woman they would easily be a 9/10+, and they get paid to be attractive and earn a lot of money based on it. It’s the penis part that wasn’t my thing.

Explain what? A number of people in a community said that I was being transphobic apparently, no one said it directly to me and people have denied they’ve said it so I think they know that saying something like that has 0 weight.

Sure, you can feel that way. I’m going to assume you feel Buck Angel is a woman and would rather sleep with her as a straight male than say, Kimber James who is a male in your eyes if you had to pick one?
how you ended up in the situation, seems funny, I'd run a mile lol

Back
Top Bottom