Derek Chauvin murder trial (Police officer who arrested George Floyd)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
One dead white man doesn’t make the whole thing not-racist. I’m most opposed to the fact that American police seems to regularly kill people.

What is it with racists in this forum being worried about the agenda against them? We should be eradicating racism, no propping it up.

No no, don’t you understand, because one situation didn’t involve racism it means none can?!

This forum is a cesspool of far right and alt right posters, a lot of posters spread pure bile but try and skirt the line just enough to stay within the guidelines that are very very liberal in many ways with what can be posted and can’t.

Soldato
Hard man hurf strikes again!

There's a significant difference between strangulation and compression.

It’s not about being hard, we are discussing a physical act, let’s test it out. Come on, we can even do it for charity and get it sponsored.

I’d argue you are the one who thinks you are hard, look at your posts that have been picked up in other forums where you’ve waded in callously criticising and mocking recently deceased people.

Caporegime
I didnt say he did lie, I'm asking as a policeman do you simply trust everything someone says, even if they tried to fight you moments before?

I mean he says I can't breath, you ease up he jumps up and runs away/fights you again.

Are you saying this is not a possibility that could have occurred and that has occurred many times, where a suspect has been apprehended and lies about an ailment to try and escape?

As a policeman I tend to carry these things called handcuffs.

I'm trained in how to restrain a person without restricting their airways or causing them a great deal of harm.

Also you have now said he was fighting with them and before said he resisted arrest. Now which is it?

Was he throwing haymakers or was he simply resisting arrest?

On top of that if I have my knee on someone's neck and they tell they can't breathe chances are it's true. Why? Well because my knee is on their neck.

Do you think that it's plausible a knee on a neck is extremely dangerous and terrible operating procedure?

There is a reason why in the UFC you aren't allowed to knee a downed opponent. So are you arguing that the commission have got it wrong and knees are perfectly fine to use on a grounded opponent and on their necks of all places?

Caporegime
It’s not about being hard, we are discussing a physical act, let’s test it out. Come on, we can even do it for charity and get it sponsored.

I’d argue you are the one who thinks you are hard, look at your posts that have been picked up in other forums where you’ve waded in callously criticising and mocking recently deceased people.

Are people above reproach for their actions? Or would you rather I feigned sadness for a person I never knew and have no attachment to? Not quite sure how that makes me look hard though. Just not as full of crap as some people with their false platitudes.

Soldato
As a policeman I tend to carry these things called handcuffs.

I'm trained in how to restrain a person without restricting their airways or causing them a great deal of harm.

Also you have now said he was fighting with them and before said he resisted arrest. Now which is it?

Was he throwing haymakers or was he simply resisting arrest?

On top of that if I have my knee on someone's neck and they tell they can't breathe chances are it's true. Why? Well because my knee is on their neck.

Do you think that it's plausible a knee on a neck is extremely dangerous and terrible operating procedure?

There is a reason why in the UFC you aren't allowed to knee a downed opponent. So are you arguing that the commission have got it wrong and knees are perfectly fine to use on a grounded opponent and on their necks of all places?

First off acab obv etc etc

second of all how dare you wade in here with actual experience and knowledge on the subject and try and tell us white people who are trying to defend a white guy who murdered a guy may have actually done so, don’t you realise he was black, had a criminal record and did drugs?

I pay your wages and know the chief inspector and....

Soldato
y'know if the average american jury filling public is anything like the state of this thread no wonder he tried to put in a plea.

why was that denied anyway? isn't the whole point of a plea meant to cut out the whole court-based shenanigans?

Soldato
God help us, that’s frightening

You know when people say that police have lowered the standards to entry? I think this is proof.

I’ll scare you even more now. He’s one of the officers that have inspired me to apply to be a special. But just as you all talk the talk, and like how you wouldn’t want to meet me for a spar and to test out knee on neck holds (without you being in handcuffs and freely able to fight back), I’m guessing most people criticising wouldn’t be brave enough to sign up to do the role or volunteer a small amount of time to make their community safer.

Don
y'know if the average american jury filling public is anything like the state of this thread no wonder he tried to put in a plea.

why was that denied anyway? isn't the whole point of a plea meant to cut out the whole court-based shenanigans?
I’m not sure what they’re playing at, by setting a higher bar for prosecution it will likely severely impact the courts ability to get a conviction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom