Derek Chauvin murder trial (Police officer who arrested George Floyd)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
I’ll scare you even more now. He’s one of the officers that have inspired me to apply to be a special. But just as you all talk the talk, and like how you wouldn’t want to meet me for a spar and to test out knee on neck holds (without you being in handcuffs and freely able to fight back), I’m guessing most people criticising wouldn’t be brave enough to sign up to do the role or volunteer a small amount of time to make their community safer.

It's people like him and you that community's need saving from.

Soldato
It is all police brutality but the disproportionate number of black men killed is an issue that is not possible to brush under the carpet. Policing in the states has serious issues with violence and the ease with which extreme force is deployed against particularly young black men.

43.5% of murders in 2013 were committed by black people.
Source: https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u....f_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

22.6% of police shooting victims in 2020 were black. Even if we assume every "unknown race" is black that takes it to 38.9%.
Source: https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/

Now it's difficult to say what the proportions should be, but at least from the above you can see why police shootings of black people will be higher than 13% (the black population in the US).

Soldato
But I thought Sonny worked in banking/tax, then properties, then took a career break, then decided to focus on his investments, then decided to become an expert in everything?

I’ll scare you even more now. He’s one of the officers that have inspired me to apply to be a special. But just as you all talk the talk, and like how you wouldn’t want to meet me for a spar and to test out knee on neck holds (without you being in handcuffs and freely able to fight back), I’m guessing most people criticising wouldn’t be brave enough to sign up to do the role or volunteer a small amount of time to make their community safer.

Why are you so intent on meeting up and getting physical with people from the forum? Kinda weird.... is it some sort of fetish of yours?

Caporegime
But I thought Sonny worked in banking/tax, then properties, took a career break, then decided to focus on his investments then

Why are you so intent on meeting up and getting physical with people from the forum? Kinda weird.... is it some sort of fetish of yours?

Oh, don't forget the bit where he was an internationally renowned chef. And automotive designer.

And he's very obsessed with it. I think he just likes holding men really close. Holy crap, is that you Purple Aki?

Soldato
But I thought Sonny worked in banking/tax, then properties, took a career break, then decided to focus on his investments then decided to become an expert in everything?

iirc he’s a special and has posted proof previously.

Soldato
But I thought Sonny worked in banking/tax, then properties, then took a career break, then decided to focus on his investments, then decided to become an expert in everything?

Because the people I want to meet up with often give it the big one about how tough they are and comment with supposed authority on subjects claiming so, but they never want to prove it, I’m giving them the chance. And after all, I’m a wimpy lefty liberal, so it can’t be that difficult to prove their point?

Caporegime
Because the people I want to meet up with often give it the big one about how tough they are and comment with supposed authority on subjects claiming so, but they never want to prove it, I’m giving them the chance. And after all, I’m a wimpy lefty liberal, so it can’t be that difficult to prove their point?

Where has anyone said they're tough? You're the only one trying to be jonny big balls, doesn't actually have a point, never refutes any facts provided or provides any of their own and then gets aggressive when they're called out for having nothing of actual substance to say.
Just like here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom