International Womans Day - 8th of March

Soldato
It is International Womans day and noticed we haven't had a thread about this so far so thought I'd put one up.

https://www.internationalwomensday.com

About International Women's Day

International Women's Day is a global day celebrating the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women. The day also marks a call to action for accelerating gender parity. Significant activity is witnessed worldwide as groups come together to celebrate women's achievements or rally for women's equality.

Though I don't buy in to some views of this subject, I still think the basic concept of promoting womens achievements and the encouragement of what they can, and should be able to, achieve is something that needs to be stated loud and clear.

Who are some memorable women in your lives?

Caporegime
Good on you OP :thumbsup:

The important women in my life are my two daughters and my wife, her mum, my mother, and dowie (just checking if anyone reads past the first sentence).

The important men in my life are me, dowie, and that guy near the supermarket who says he can clean wheels for less than 10 dollars. Arithmetic weak, heart strong.

Soldato
Good on you OP :thumbsup:

The important women in my life are my two daughters and my wife, her mum, my mother, and dowie (just checking if anyone reads past the first sentence).

The important men in my life are me, dowie, and that guy near the supermarket who says he can clean wheels for less than 10 dollars. Arithmetic weak, heart strong.

Will you give your wife and kids a break from beating them today then?

Back
Top Bottom