EK Quantum Kinetic FLT Evolv'd

Soldato
OP
It's EK, I highly doubt it. :D
Yeah im thinking same lol, not looking forward to the pricing. If the pricing of their FE blocks are anything to go by.... gonna be another daylight robbery. Unless someone buys one, 3D Scans it and makes their own unit for half the price. I'm sure a CNC could cut these out in no time lol as its a bloody rectangle!
Colours look dope!

LM will screw you for RMA with AMD. Any staining / fading etc and it's a no go with them. LM gpu all the way though!
It's an intel cpu but the LM has been removed since it was staining the copper block. Running Kryonaut again for the time being with temps around 60c now.

Soldato
OP
Ah, cool. What?! No jumping on the ryzen bandwagon? Tut tut. So not cool... :D
:p Would have got one if i could a few months ago but damn thing was a unicorn. Couldn't justify the cost of buying a new board and cpu when i could just upgrade the cpu for better performance. I'll wait for next gen intel or AMD whoever comes out on top by then.

Associate
Hopefully by the time you get on the next part of your project I will finally have a waterblock for my Gamerock. Having 1240mm of rads for just a 10900K is getting me down

Soldato
OP
Hopefully by the time you get on the next part of your project I will finally have a waterblock for my Gamerock. Having 1240mm of rads for just a 10900K is getting me down
With the downtime companies are having, they're struggling to keep up with demand for things they do design and release making release of even newer products even slower. Hopefully it won't be too long but looking at things now its incredibly slow just restocking existing products.

Associate
Yeah I know, but Alphacool's forums have succeeded in getting a tentative yes on them making a block for Palit and Galax cards.
One thing the pandemic has done is pushed buyers into getting brands they wouldn't normally buy.
If I get back out to work in Taiwan later on in the year I'll have a look for Bitspower and other goodies

Soldato
OP
Yeah I know, but Alphacool's forums have succeeded in getting a tentative yes on them making a block for Palit and Galax cards.
One thing the pandemic has done is pushed buyers into getting brands they wouldn't normally buy.
If I get back out to work in Taiwan later on in the year I'll have a look for Bitspower and other goodies
If you do bring back a ton of goodies to sell please, i'll take some coolant monitors off you haha. Really want 2 of those Aquacomputer NEXT digital flow meters but they're out of stock and unable to ship to Uk as well! Abit bummed...

Soldato
OP
Seriously? Aquacomputer won't ship to uk?>
Nope, check it out. If you go to the shop and add any items to your basket, it will show up as DHL can't ship to this country and DPD can't ship to this country. Nothing works, i've emailed them about it but no reply yet. My last email took around a month to be answered.

Associate
Nope, check it out. If you go to the shop and add any items to your basket, it will show up as DHL can't ship to this country and DPD can't ship to this country. Nothing works, i've emailed them about it but no reply yet. My last email took around a month to be answered.

I asked the same thing, after finally getting a response from them via the alphacool.de address rather than the .co.uk which never gets answered. They will ship but the order has to be over a certain value (I believe it's £135). They have to enable it on your account manually to be able to place the order. Backwards but it's because of our favourite "B" friend - Brexit.

I put an order in 18th January and it's only just about to get to me :(

Soldato
OP
I asked the same thing, after finally getting a response from them via the alphacool.de address rather than the .co.uk which never gets answered. They will ship but the order has to be over a certain value (I believe it's £135). They have to enable it on your account manually to be able to place the order. Backwards but it's because of our favourite "B" friend - Brexit.

I put an order in 18th January and it's only just about to get to me :(
It's rubbish everywhere atm, trying to buy anything from Europe is a no go. Someone said in the other thread though that Aquacomputer is testing sending parcels to the UK and if its successful they will resume shipping.

figures crossed it works out! Don't even mind preordering stuff at this point, can't even do that atm!

Associate
It's rubbish everywhere atm, trying to buy anything from Europe is a no go. Someone said in the other thread though that Aquacomputer is testing sending parcels to the UK and if its successful they will resume shipping.

figures crossed it works out! Don't even mind preordering stuff at this point, can't even do that atm!

Fingers crossed that Aquacomputer's trials are successful then we get back to ordering :) Have to admit, mine did actually turn up on Friday without so much as a hitch - amazing considering it was UPS :D

Soldato
OP
I think at this point i may as well just have kept the Mo-Ra3 order.

Double stacked and more fans!

I've reached a point where adding more rads simply doesn't not give me linear temp drops. Only 2-3c extra drop in temps down to 38c full load now.

OMjshbh.jpg

Soldato
OP
I'm just bored at this point and i need something to do so decided to jump into the screen mod inside the case. Already have an idea on where i wanna mount it as i've seen it done on another build. Should just have enough room to squeeze it in there.

Will have to work out how to use Aida64 and use the templates to for the all component info, gonna try and tie it into the cyberpunk theme abit more.

Ordered the following so far:

StXVbTA.jpg

WFLGtZV.jpg

Got a few brackets already that i can use to mount it using the fan holes i've already made.

Soldato
OP
LCD screen is here and assembled it for a quick test to gauge an idea on how big it will be and how it should fit. Tested the screen to make sure it works as well, ran flawlessly without having to use any drivers. Auto detects the secondary screen on my work pc via hdmi. So weird looking at such a small screen with windows on it haha. Should fit nicely at the back of the case at an angle rather than sitting flat against the panel.

Just need to paint the cover and probably use wrap to hide the silver bezel around the edge of the screen. Want this to meld in with the rest of the build.

Already have the sensor panel made last night but ran into some Aida64 issues surprise surprise! Hopefully i'll have this all fitted before the end of the night and slap some photos in here.

wfzZdfp.jpg

EpYR13s.jpg

8s9C6Ss.jpg

Cover on:

PB8Mfze.jpg

1msy3HM.jpg

Soldato
OP
Damn, came out better than i thought...

Still need to tidy up the edges as i didn't have proper wrap on hand. Ended up using Electrical tape to hide the Bezel lol but painted the casing at least.

9newqk3.jpg

vvTKFEU.jpg

upPhfh6.jpg

MlmjsgJ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom