Keeping up with the Markles

Caporegime
I still find it amazing that harry went from being seen as a hero flying attack helicopters to being like meghans shadow

did he have a lobotomy or was it just really good PR about a guy whos scared of his own shadow

it's like stockwoke syndrome or something

btw I don't mean he should be the dominant one in the relationship but he's clearly not her equal

Last edited:
Capodecina
Soldato
I still find it amazing that harry went from being seen as a hero flying attack helicopters to being like meghans shadow

did he have a lobotomy or was it just really good PR about a guy whos scared of his own shadow

it's like stockwoke syndrome or something

mansplaining is the vernacular - you've got to look for some explanation for harry's lack of action

I think that's one of the reasons why this story is so fascinating. It's not just about the Royals. It's more complex and widely-applicable than that. It's about mental health, trauma, toxic feminism, manipulation, familial secrets and lies, all kinds of things. Either Harry secretly hated his time being a Royal or he is damaged and is being taken advantage of by Meghan. I don't think he's blameless, but I do think he's being taken advantage of and Meghan is one venomous serial manipulator.

Last edited:
Soldato
Harry is definitely "damaged".

He has always been a bit tapped and yes you are probably spot on, Meghan has the personality to take advantage and Harry is a wet drip when it comes to her. It's human relationships day 1 week 1.

Soldato
Had an ex just like that years ago, the exact same personality traits as meghan, very manipulative. Thought she could get away with it and when called out, she blew a fuse and went off the rails. Suffice to say that relationship didn't last very long at all.

Man of Honour
I think that's one of the reasons why this story is so fascinating. It's not just about the royals. It's more complex and widely-applicable that that. It's about mental health, trauma, toxic feminism, manipulation, familial secrets and lies, all kinds of things. Either Harry secretly hated his time being a Royal or he is damaged and is being taken advantage of by Meghan. I don't think he's blameless, but I do think he's being taken advantage of and Meghan is one venomous serial manipulator.

I strongly disagree with this narrative, it's overly simplistic and focuses excessively on blame rather than support, and would be highly unlikely to achieve or help in any positive way.

Caporegime
Yes, her view. Doesn't mean she's right.

Wrong

Intention of the person doing the act is irrelevant. It's about the perception and feeling of the victim of the abuse.

Therefore if you go up and have a bit of racist banter as a laugh. The intention was to have a joke.

However if someone ends up overhearing or walking in on the conversation who ends up feeling the brunt of it. Their perception is that it was aimed at them and you are racist.

Intention means nothing. Perception does.

Well that's what diversity and equality courses teach you. So if you disagree maybe you should take on what everyone is being taught currently on the matter.

Man of Honour
Care to say a bit more about your feelings on this? Sounds interesting.

I covered parts of it earlier on, and a search on my posts in this thread will cover further details that I don't fancy typing out in full again.

In a nutshell, it could be summed up as 'someone doesn't have to be evil to make a relationship unhealthy or abusive'. That's not to say that some people are not inherently evil, just that its not a requirement.

Capodecina
Soldato
Wrong

Intention of the person doing the act is irrelevant. It's about the perception and feeling of the victim of the abuse.

Therefore if you go up and have a bit of racist banter as a laugh. The intention was to have a joke.

However if someone ends up overhearing or walking in on the conversation who ends up feeling the brunt of it. Their perception is that it was aimed at them and you are racist.

Intention means nothing. Perception does.

Well that's what diversity and equality courses teach you. So if you disagree maybe you should take on what everyone is being taught currently on the matter.

I don't necessarily disagree, that's quite interesting, but I think that someone's intention should also be taken into consideration because it shows their rationale [or lack thereof].

Capodecina
Soldato
I covered parts of it earlier on, and a search on my posts in this thread will cover further details that I don't fancy typing out in full again.

In a nutshell, it could be summed up as 'someone doesn't have to be evil to make a relationship unhealthy or abusive'. That's not to say that some people are not inherently evil, just that its not a requirement.

So you're saying that [sorry] they are both damaged, and are both unintentionally damaging the other?

I would agree with this in part, but the irony also is that damaged people often tend to gravitate towards other damaged people without knowing. All my best friends have mental health issues, as have several of my past girlfriends, and I don't think that's a coincidence.

Caporegime
a lot of people seem to know Meghan more then most in this thread. She's being absolutely dragged with no evidence whatsoever.
It’s as I said before and others have said, look at yourself before placing blame or accusations at others. Meghan is a prime example of this, look at her strained relationships with her father, her half sister and now the royal family.
How true is that?? No one but herself knows and the media is thriving upon it. Of course the media especially the likes of DM and other scummy rags hold some responsibility but ultimately she has to herself. And as of yet I’ve not seen her once say that it’s partly my fault or Harry’s fault for letting this get out of control.

Back
Top Bottom