What film did you watch last night?

Soldato
I went back and watched Coming to America be for I watched Coming 2 America
its the first time I watched it from start to finish, I was lol though out the movies I thought it was great 7.5/10

Watched Coming 2 America today I did not expect it to be as good but I never expected it to so far off, 3.5/10

Man of Honour
The A Team (2010)

One of those totally stupid films that's stupid in a good way and doesn't take itself too seriously.

Considering the Fast & Furious is just as silly and is nine films in, I'm surprised the A Team didn't go on to do similar.

I enjoyed it for what it was.

6/10

Caporegime
The Fugitive.

Still as good as I recall.

One quite nice thing was that despite seeing it a number of times in the past, I had forgotten several chunks of it, so it was a plus not knowing what was about to happen.

Great performances by Harrison Ford and Tommy Lee Jones.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Biggie: I Got a Story to Tell - 3/5

Drug dealer turned rapper becomes famous then gets shot dead.

Watch if you want to learn how he grew up, want to see some old footage of him and/or listen to interviews from people you've probably never heard of. Avoid if you're expecting a decent amount of rapping or didn't like him.

Man of Honour
The Fugitive.

Still as good as I recall.

One quite nice thing was that despite seeing it a number of times in the past, I had forgotten several chunks of it, so it was a plus not knowing what was about to happen.

Great performances by Harrison Ford and Tommy Lee Jones.

Watched this last night on Blu-ray, not a great transfer but a great film. Tommy Lee Jones steals the show.

8/10

Maybe I'll watch U.S. Marshals in the near future.

Soldato
Watched this last night on Blu-ray, not a great transfer but a great film. Tommy Lee Jones steals the show.

8/10

Maybe I'll watch U.S. Marshals in the near future.

Both classic 90s movies!

The Fugitive is a step above though.

Annihilation.... with Natalie Portman.
A decent enough watch as it's kinda different but it didn't really grab me. 4k uhd BR transfer was also not that great given its 4K DI.

Man of Honour
The Limey 1999

A Steven Soderbergh film starring Terrance Stamp, as an English career criminal who goes to Los Angeles to find out what happened to his daughter.

Never seen it or heard about it until recently. Not your typical revenge film either and all the better for it.

8/10

Back
Top Bottom