Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
Picked up my new car last week. Here he is having just come out of the detailing bay a few days later. Excuse the poor photography skills, as you can see by the sky, true-to-form rain was waiting for me, so I just grabbed two quick snaps. :D

51017932281_6809095e14_o.jpg

51017201503_1633d8a7c0_o.jpg

Associate
I both love and hate that plate

What do you hate about it? I think its pretty quirky and always get compliments on it.

@Soul.Survivor thanks! Civic looks great too, that's a rare colour on them isn't it?

Thank you and yes, only 112 ever made in this colour.

That Civic is very well modified, I like it.

Think there's only 115~ in the UK in that colour.

Thank you, Really appreciate it. 112 made in this colour for whole european market and I believe only 60ish registered in uk and few of them have been written off now which makes it
incredibly rare now.

FN2 is a good shape. Still looks fresh 15 years after its introduction. These will go up in future as the last N/A hot hatch.

Definitely agree with you there, Have had them for years but still haven't got bored of the shape and they have already started going up in value.

They also have amazing seats too, well the one I owned did.

Yeah the seats are pretty amazing considering they are stock but they weigh a ton though! 27kg for driver seat and 26kg for passenger, Rear bench alone is 45kg.

Picking for the sake of it there in my view. When was the end of production anyway?

EDIT: I've looked, look seems end of 2011 then 2015 for the replacement turbo R. Clio hung on until 2012.

Production finished end of 2010 for FN2's but there are a few 2011 registered cars out there.

I'm not normally a fan of too many modifications on a car as they can end up looking chavy but that looks really nice, good job!

Thank you, Appreciate it.

funnily enough, i agree with @Del Lardo
i think its had a facelift and its now more "modern"

not usually a fan of vented bonnets but i think it suits it

Thank you. Thats a genuine J's Racing bonnet, well everything on the car is genuine so it all fits and works perfectly together.

OcUK Staff
What do you hate about it? I think its pretty quirky and always get compliments on it.

Thank you and yes, only 112 ever made in this colour.

Thank you, Really appreciate it. 112 made in this colour for whole european market and I believe only 60ish registered in uk and few of them have been written off now which makes it
incredibly rare now.

Definitely agree with you there, Have had them for years but still haven't got bored of the shape and they have already started going up in value.

Yeah the seats are pretty amazing considering they are stock but they weigh a ton though! 27kg for driver seat and 26kg for passenger, Rear bench alone is 45kg.

Production finished end of 2010 for FN2's but there are a few 2011 registered cars out there.

Thank you, Appreciate it.

Thank you. Thats a genuine J's Racing bonnet, well everything on the car is genuine so it all fits and works perfectly together.

Was it yourself who purchased mine from me as I think a forum member had it off me but I can’t remember.

Great things about so much heavy stuff in the car, means lots of weight can be saved. ;)

Associate
Was it yourself who purchased mine from me as I think a forum member had it off me but I can’t remember.

Great things about so much heavy stuff in the car, means lots of weight can be saved. ;)

Nope, Wasn't me and yeah plenty of weight to be saved. I wanted to remove the front seats and get some decent buckets, Could shed potentially 40kg there but I'm pretty short so majority of bucket seats
dont really work well for me. To be honest, Weight doesn't bother me as the car is turbo'ed and running 400ish bhp and near enough 300lbft (torque limited) so might aswell keep the basic luxuries this car has. :D

By the way congrats on getting the new yaris, Itching to drive one myself as everyone raves about them.

Soldato
I think the new Golf looks fine, although the light bar that runs across the front between the headlights is horrific.

I really don't think the wheels on the GTI pictured do it any favours.

Soldato
Fantastic looking S2K. I need to get myself another one! Here's my turbo FN2, Chavy compared to a lot of cars on here but I like it. :)

IMG-20210301-172514.jpg

2ySs3LP

2ySs3LP

I don't normally like Japanese cars, nor modified cars, but you've killed that. It looks great but not OTT. It looks like it could have almost been a limited run car from factory, similar to CSL/GTS/Project 8 types of productions.

OcUK Staff
Well it’s such a mechanical thing but so jaw dropping:

568EBB71-6B16-455C-BAE5-FE45612756A3.jpeg 948AA198-08D8-4791-84C1-230AD0261996.jpeg DDE0F219-423B-48D3-8606-B7CBE62EAE5E.jpeg 99041749-2068-4EDB-B42C-06EC13417E26.jpeg 21B8D388-40CE-41B3-9301-31DE84A16A77.jpeg 10FFC590-43A7-4949-B039-41F53327B2BF.jpeg

Excuse is the photos upload at goofy angles it’s my phone being rubbish.

Had to take it for a drive and it drives nice and really nice on smoother roads but on rubbish roads it’s firm lol not the usual soft American ride, kept it slow as it did rain but in a straight line it’s plenty of go, more than enough for what it is, sounds pretty mean but is also a bit tame so I think it for sure needs a meaner exhaust. :D

More people look it at then they do the Aston or Ferrari in fact I could swear one guys head nearly did a full 360 looking at it lol.

Back
Top Bottom