The OcUK Relationship Counselling and Hugs Thread

Soldato
Sounds like you have already decided from what you've said so far.

As for being single and happy, you can be. As said above it's down to the individual but it's better to be single than with the wrong person just to avoid potentially feeling lonely, imo.

Soldato
Sorry to break it to you but there are guys on here with cats as well. :p (no not me)

Can't label woman without labelling the guys.

:D

But my point is, a man can be happily single till the day they die with access adult to material. As their sexual needs will be met.

Women cant, that's why so many single women have pets. Especially women who don't have kids. They always need something to give them attention.

Soldato

But my point is, a man can be happily single till the day they die with access adult to material. As their sexual needs will be met.

Women cant, that's why so many single women have pets. Especially women who don't have kids. They always need something to give them attention.
So women use cats for sexual attention? :confused:
Also, if a woman wanted attention she'd get a dog not a cat. Cats are independent and like to do their own thing. The woman would be giving the cat attention not the other way around.

If anything most men have to have sources to adult content, online gaming where they interact with people etc because they can't stand their own company.

Permabanned

A woman can satisfy themselves as well on their own. They don't need men to do it for them. In fact they usually get more pleasure on their own than a man lol.

Sounds like she is the one making the narrow escape based on the nonesense you're posting.

Soldato
So women use cats for sexual attention? :confused:
Also, if a woman wanted attention she'd get a dog not a cat. Cats are independent and like to do their own thing. The woman would be giving the cat attention not the other way around.

If anything most men have to have sources to adult content, online gaming where they interact with people etc because they can't stand their own company.

Where did I say women use cats for sexual attention?!?!?! :confused:

I mentioned Crazy Cat Lady because everyone understands that term. I said,

That's why so many single women have PETS,
I did not say cats. But yes cats are included but Crazy Cat Lady is now being replaced by Dog Mums.

Women want attention, having a pet regardless if its a cat, dog, rabbit or kids. They always want that feeling to care and nurture. Its in their biological programming.

Men are not the same like that.

A woman can satisfy themselves as well on their own. They don't need men to do it for them. In fact they usually get more pleasure on their own than a man lol.

Women don't need sex the same way men do. Again, like I said about women need attention.

Goes back to the situation with @mcast. The pressure for commitment rarely comes from the man, its mainly from the woman, such as marriage. In a heterosexual relationship, unless the man proposes then a woman will never become a wife. To women, that's still a big thing. Men......well.....we dont really give a poop about marriage as long as we get sex :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Where did I say women use cats for sexual attention?!?!?! :confused:

I mentioned Crazy Cat Lady because everyone understands that term. I said,

That's why so many single women have PETS,
I did not say cats. But yes cats are included but Crazy Cat Lady is now being placed by Dog Mums.

Women want attention, having a pet regardless if its a cat, dog, rabbit. Always want that feeling to care and nurture. Its in their biological programming.

Men are not the same like that.

Women don't need sex the same way men do. Again, goes back to what I said women need attention.

You literally said that men can easily be happy on their own because their sexual needs are met by having access to adult content and then straight after said "women can't. That's why they have pets" :rolleyes:

SOME women might want to GIVE attention. (Key words there for you to learn) not all women want pets because they want to nurture etc. Not all women want to have children. There are plenty of women out there happily single. No pets, no kids.

Same as there are plenty of men out there, access to a computer and adult content yet depressed, don't enjoy their own company.

What's your reason for single men having cats/dogs etc?

How do you know that all women don't need sex like men do? Have you interviewed everyone woman and man on the planet and compared notes? :rolleyes:

Soldato
You literally said that men can easily be happy on their own because their sexual needs are met by having access to adult content and then straight after said "women can't. That's why they have pets" :rolleyes:

Yes because men don't need to be social with anyone or anything unlike women do (see social media and which gender its dominated by). We are happy just doing our own thing. Why......BECAUSE MEN AND WOMEN ARE DIFFERENT.

The amount of women I have dated over the past few years, who have pets and treat them like humans/kids is ridiculous.

SOME women might want to GIVE attention.

Yes, my girlfriend gives me plenty of attention but if I dont give it back, watch the grumpy mood she stays in.

not all women want pets because they want to nurture etc. Not all women want to have children. There are plenty of women out there happily single. No pets, no kids.

Did I say ALL women? Most women, don't want to grow old and die alone. Act like they going to live the Sex and The City Lifestyle.

There is only one women I met who never wanted kids, she also didn't get marriage and was single. Last year on the 23rd December at the age of 48 she died because she was an alcoholic.

Same as there are plenty of men out there, access to a computer and adult content yet depressed, don't enjoy their own company.

Yet there are more women prescribed antidepressants compared to men and its rising every year. You can research this on the internet. What's the chances most of those women are single!?!?!!?

What's your reason for single men having cats/dogs etc?

Men who have cats/dogs don't have them for them same emotion reason like women do. Example, to fill the gap because they are single and don't have a child. Its not called Crazy Cat Man or Dog Man. There is some truth behind the terms referring to women.

You find many men who are single, don't have pets because they don't have the time. Too busy earning more money, building a empire to provide. You have a few who have dogs for protection, guide dogs etc. But on the whole, WAY more women have pets compared to men.

How do you know that all women don't need sex like men do? Have you interviewed everyone woman and man on the planet and compared notes? :rolleyes:
Because biology says so :confused:

You dont need to interviewed every woman and man on the planet and compared notes. Men have a higher sex drive than women, due to testosterone. After menopause a woman's sex drive drops, men's stays around the same. That's why men can produce sperm till the day they die. Its documented throughout history.

Do you ever hear about men with holding sex from their female partners as punishment ?!?!....But you do hear about females with holding sex from their male partners?!?!?!

And who do you think indicates sex first and more......men or women?!?!!?

Last edited:
Soldato
You haven't met a certain ex of mine. 2 years of being absolutely exhausted and a tired mess at work. :D

Few women are like that (and im sure many men would love a woman like that) But that's an exception to the rule, that exception does not make the rule unfortunately.

Last edited:
Soldato
@malachi you got it out for all women I take it?

No, I love women. That's why I have one in my life. Last year it was more than one at a time :D

Even during the lockdown I was still hooking up and having fun. Not many cant say that can they?

Might explain why he's never found one with a high sex drive.

Don't asked me, ask the men who are married and in sexless marriages :p

Look at the history of this thread and the men who struggled to get laid, even when in a relationship.

Back
Top Bottom