***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Soldato
Shes coming along nicely... 4 hours in so far!

Pt1
RFYEkd5.jpg

Pt 2
xINo6rb.jpg

Pt3
4ryJIxu.jpg

This brings me to step 315 of 940
Don't do what I did and build one of the suffs backwards so the wheels turn towards each ither:rolleyes::p, had to dismantle and rebuild. Fun build though. In other lego news we're doing legpland for 2 nights in August. Coming in at 930 quid as staying in the hotel:eek:, I'm not sure whether it will be busy or not.

Caporegime
Don't do what I did and build one of the suffs backwards so the wheels turn towards each ither:rolleyes::p, had to dismantle and rebuild. Fun build though. In other lego news we're doing legpland for 2 nights in August. Coming in at 930 quid as staying in the hotel:eek:, I'm not sure whether it will be busy or not.

2 nights 930? Is it that much??

Don

With staycations very likely for most of the country this year, Legoland is going to be veryyy busy in August. Staying in the Hotel gives you access to their "all inclusive" fastpass system though I think, so in theory queues shouldn't be too much of an issue for you.

Soldato
With staycations very likely for most of the country this year, Legoland is going to be veryyy busy in August. Staying in the Hotel gives you access to their "all inclusive" fastpass system though I think, so in theory queues shouldn't be too much of an issue for you.
I'll just cough/sneeze, that will clear people out the way:D.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
ECTO-1 10274 is a beast. Some of the building techniques are rather interesting, but it makes for a very fragile model. Here it is next to 21108.
Tempted to buy a second one for "investment purposes" as it's the equivalent of €130 on amazon...

psnQq2f.jpg

Soldato
Just spent the weekend building barracuda bay. Was a nice build and first time I’ve had a bag to not open, bag 15 is only if you are forming the actual ship and I’m leaving it as the wreck.

I’ll grab a pic when I get it in situ.

sQD3xwv.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom