F1 Testing 2021: Bahrain (12th - 14th)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Ferrari have a different (read: Better and less-cheaty) engine this year as well, don't they? Or have I imagined that? Assuming I haven't, will Alfa and Haas both benefit from it?

Associate
Alex Jacques should take over full time in F1, dump Crofty and Brundle. I wonder how many times they call the teams, Renault, Racing point and maybe even a Force India.

Would thought there would be more urgency to get the cars out as soon as the timer goes off. I know its hot and windy, but there are only 3 days...

Man of Honour
Surely it should be SCH, is that just a nod to Michael?

That sand is awful, not the best time to be testing, I bet it's getting in everywhere.

Yeah it was only "MSC" after Ralf joined... maybe they're anticipating David Schumacher joining eventually..... (joking; he's looked dire in F3); Mick used SCH in F2/F3 so assume it is a nostalgic nod to Michael.

Not much work going to get done this afternoon. I'm surprised they haven't canned the whole thing.

I honestly thought they're relocated the testing to a soggy, foggy Silverstone for the afternoon looking at that!

Soldato
I can't actually remember but this is just my usual knee-jerk reaction to testing. Expect my opinion to change both tomorrow and Sunday.

end the day top of the time sheets? Confirmed WDC winner in my eyes :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom