The Cryptolambo had gone to the moon... Time for Cryptolambo 2!!!

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Hope you parked it defensively, no way that car is fitting in a regular bay, I always look for an end bay and then park slightly over the edge so the car next to me has a good 4-6ft to open their doors.

Just parked at the far end taking 2 spots up :D

Going to a supermarket.

Good god man, you are with 'supercar', staff that **** out FFS! :D

Dont forget my laundry next time.

I’m sorry to inform you that you’re going to need to upgrade your supermarket as well as your house. Morrison’s just won’t suffice I’m afraid. ;)

Went to aldi after.

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
So today the V5 and second key both turned up.

Which means I get to open the previously mentioned box :D

Inside, 2 custom plates for an aventador.

i.php

Alongside some cardboard alignment templates, manual on how to attach them (lol) certificate of authenticity and a legality card.

All very nice, worth the price? Not... really... but they are shaped and suit the car.

So, V25 BON is back in action :D

First, the booty shot.

i.php

Went for this shape as I like how the angular black section compliments the rear vents.

The front...

i.php

Im not convinced yet to be honest. Hopefully it grows on me in a few days.

Soldato
Same. Rear looks good, but the front looks odd from a slight angle...I'm guessing straight on will look better.
Could you get away with a normal shaped stick on plate?

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Yea, I think the issue is, the shaped nature of the plate on the front angle of the car is creating some double optical illusion where the intended effect is being lost.

Might grab one of the square plates out the bin and see how it looks with a square front plate instead but bent to match.

Soldato
Take the front plate off man, just have it in the frunk in case you get a pita officer. I did the same the NSX and still am front plateless on the supra going on 18 months and had no bother.

They spoil cars with a pronounced “nose”.

Back
Top Bottom