BMW and M Power Owners

Soldato
If you wanted to change that extreme you should have just got your X3 nicked like mine rather than all that kerfuffle. :D;)

if they’d actually fixed my car the first or second time maybe I’d have kept it but 6 months of I wonder what won’t work this time every time you get into it gets to you in the end

Soldato
It sounds like some sort of software/electrical gremlin which must be hard for a dealer to sort as they won't know what parts to change:D. Bet they just Google it each time:p.

Soldato
Hi all,

I had to get a new amplifier fitted to my car because of water ingress, and this is the first time I'm connecting my phone via bluetooth.
I have a Samsung Note 10+ which connects just fine, and all phone functions work perfectly. However I can't stream bluetooth audio.

I checked on the BMW bluetooth site and it says I have limited functionality for music.
https://ibb.co/C80Tq4H

Is there anything I can do?

Sorry should add I have a BMW ActiveHybrid5 (F10 model I believe)

Soldato
Wasn't audio playback via Bluetooth an optional extra on BMWs a few years back? It is possible to have it added via coding in some cars.

It's known as Enhanced Bluetooth I believe.

Last edited:
Don
Did you just replace the amp or the coms module too?

do you have bimmercode/esys or access to someone that does so we can scan and see what modules are currently coded.

I'm bored and happy to help remotely if you have the right cables :p

Soldato
Did you just replace the amp or the coms module too?

do you have bimmercode/esys or access to someone that does so we can scan and see what modules are currently coded.

I'm bored and happy to help remotely if you have the right cables :p

Haha you the man.
I just replaced the amp, shall we take it to email?

I'm a bit lost with the Bimmercodes

Soldato
In the mid 2000's did anyone else pay £100 for the basic CD player on their new BMW? It still irks me for some reason, compounded by the fact I got zero discount on the rest of the car! :mad:

Soldato
Love it or hate it, it came out today....

I was at the launch day at the local dealership as my M4 was on the 'stand' for their facebook live stream - so here's a quick vid. Discuss.... now that folk have seen these, what do you think?

WARNING CONTAINS BLACK GRILL CONTENT

Last edited:
Associate
Love it or hate it, it came out today....

I was at the launch day at the local dealership as my M4 was on the 'stand' for their facebook live stream - so here's a quick vid. Discuss.... now that folk have seen these, what do you think?

I just think BMW have got it so wrong with the whole grille thing at the moment. A lot of them look really smart from the rear, side and then you hit the front and .... oooft. Which is a shame, cause they are nice cars. But it would just grind me each time I walked upto it.

Back
Top Bottom