The Cryptolambo had gone to the moon... Time for Cryptolambo 2!!!

Don
Hope you parked it defensively, no way that car is fitting in a regular bay, I always look for an end bay and then park slightly over the edge so the car next to me has a good 4-6ft to open their doors.

and then some **** in a 15 year old battered Ford Galaxy parks 18 inches away

Soldato
Who cares about houses??

Young guy has a V12 Lambo, is excited and here to share it with the forum. Be happy for him, it's what petrol heads do.

With respect, no one actually cares about the house. It's more the fact that most people who own a car like this are wealthy enough to have a significantly big house to go with it.

So to have one without the other obviously seems a bit strange. But as I read Gibbos comment which said he didn't want or need a big house and would rather spend his money on a car you can see where his priorities lie.

It's a very nice car though.

Associate
that really just sums up what a supercar should be- i am grinning ear to ear just looking at the pictures, god know how you sleep. i think i would keep going outside and giggling.:p:p

Man of Honour
With respect, no one actually cares about the house. It's more the fact that most people who own a car like this are wealthy enough to have a significantly big house to go with it.

So to have one without the other obviously seems a bit strange. But as I read Gibbos comment which said he didn't want or need a big house and would rather spend his money on a car you can see where his priorities lie.

It's a very nice car though.

Personally I find it very refreshing that someone has chased their own goals and achieved them rather than playing keeping up with the Joneses and other people’s expectations.

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
I could always go move into my 4 bedroom, 2 driveway double garage rental house instead, but, why? Its an absolute cash cow right now. My bills would double and my rental income would half if I swapped them around.

The only thing I am looking for at the moment is land for sale in the local area to do a custom build, but again the house wouldnt be massive, it would be just for more land to have a nice garage/forecourt area and a large section for a couple of ponds and nice garden to chill in.

Legitimately have no need or desire for an 18 bedroom mansion. If anything it would be smaller but more economically friendly.

Man of Honour
I could always go move into my 4 bedroom, 2 driveway double garage rental house instead, but, why? Its an absolute cash cow right now. My bills would double and my rental income would half if I swapped them around.

The only thing I am looking for at the moment is land for sale in the local area to do a custom build, but again the house wouldnt be massive, it would be just for more land to have a nice garage/forecourt area and a large section for a couple of ponds and nice garden to chill in.

Legitimately have no need or desire for an 18 bedroom mansion. If anything it would be smaller but more economically friendly.
Poorer

Back
Top Bottom