O11D XL Distroplate + FLT res build thread

Associate
Any pics, I have zero room for any more rad so intrigued to see how you fitted a 54mm at the top! Unless you removed the top case panel and put the fans on the outside...?

on night shift so will post some up on Wednesday The fans are mounted to the rads inside the case It will also house a 3090 rtx vertically once evga sorts my que out

Soldato
OP
on night shift so will post some up on Wednesday The fans are mounted to the rads inside the case It will also house a 3090 rtx vertically once evga sorts my que out

I know re the latter my 3090 is vertical see finished build pics above. I just don't see how it's possible to fit a 54mm. As you can see from my build pics above the runs to the distro plate top rad inlet/outlet are already at the limit with the PE 40mm rad I have on top (ek own webby also stated pe was max at the top iirc) so intrigued to see what I'm missing as with a 54mm + fans it would block the ports.

Last edited:
Associate
@SS-89 Sorry totally forgot about posting Bottom pipes are now just like the top ones as I have modded vertical mount to fit will post more pics of how it is now still waiting for my 3090 currently rocking a 2080ti

Associate
@TT158 its a double card vertical mount for the XL not really had to mod just unscrew a plate thats fitted to it and mount much higher up the vertical mount will house my 3090 closest to glass and tucked behind my creative sound card (connected to motherboard via flex ribbon pcie cable got off the bay)

Associate
Yeah it really makes building easier not having the PSU shroud at the bottom messing with front or bottom radiator config. It does make the case very wide, but worth it, I think.

Associate
Heya, looking good so far!

Could I ask about your EK-Quantum Reflection PC-O11D XL D5 D-RGB Distribution Plate, was it from OCUK? I can't see on their description that it comes with any nickle plugs for any un-used pipe points but the EKWB website lists it comes with 8. Could you confirm?

EDIT:
Got an answer from the support team and it does include the 8 nickel plugs so cheers anyway :)

Cheers,
Lan

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom