Keeping up with the Markles

Soldato
I don't think that the USA is ready to elect a woman to the top job, nor will it be in 2024. They are a bit backward in that respect.
In fact they have had trouble electing anybody sensible as head of state since about 1960 which is why I'm pleased with our Queen.
;)

Soldato
I have only skimmed this thread but the Daily Mail should never ever be seen as a source.

You only have to look in the GD thread for the bias people have. We have someone posting a story about their house having an intruder twice yet a poster has read the piece and focused on the fact that a fan raised £100 for them. I mean if thats what you take from that story then lol.

Here we are in that GD thread you're talking about and simultaneously you're slagging off the DM and slagging off people (me exactly) for not caring about the story in the... DM :D

And this is on top of the fact that a little earlier I noted that you don't care for the story yourself but think someone else should!

Lets ignore the intruders and instead focus on a complete none story.

The speck in my eye?

You've given the story zero time, no one else has given it a second thought but you think I should give it recognition :D

Go on, write a single post showing how much you care about that story from the daily mail that you don't think should be a source.

Here's the source again for you:

Soldato
Here we are in that GD thread you're talking about and simultaneously you're slagging off the DM and slagging off people (me exactly) for not caring about the story in the... DM :D

And this is on top of the fact that a little earlier I noted that you don't care for the story yourself but think someone else should!

Go on, write a single post showing how much you care about that story from the daily mail that you don't think should be a source.

Here's the source again for you:

Again i couldnt care less about the story, i read it because it was posted here however my point was that if you read that story and you take the fact that £100 was raised then you have an issue. I dont believe that link was posted because of the £100 raised more that they apparently had intruders.

Stop talking nonsense. The daily mail has always been click bait nonsense.

Soldato
No she'd fit right in with likes of Palin, hasn't exactly had the career of Arnie either
- anyway, she's become yesterdays news, waiting on her new baby photo syndication.

R4 this morning, were saying she is now contemplating politics - a Sarah Palin colleague ? definitely not at Kamela Harris's level of intelligence/charysma.

Soldato
Again i couldnt care less about the story, i read it because it was posted here however my point was that if you read that story and you take the fact that £100 was raised then you have an issue. I dont believe that link was posted because of the £100 raised more that they apparently had intruders.

Stop talking nonsense. The daily mail has always been click bait nonsense.

I posted farce which is an opinion in itself but you posted hypocrisy then doubled down by badly lying.

What is this, Schroedinger Daily Mail? It managed to be real enough for just long enough for you to complain I didn't pay attention to the right bit of the non-story that you don't trust.

:)

Back
Top Bottom