• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD 6500XT / 6600XT / 6700XT

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
So in other words, another amd card that you have "zero" chance of getting for MSRP.......
All I can do is repeat what I said earlier

AMD's MSRPs are as fictional as Nvidia's

To give you some idea, the MSRP for the upcoming 6700XT MBA is exactly the same as our COST price. So they expect us to make nothing...not even cover our costs...
erm....no, that's not happening.

Worse still, AIB cards are usually more expensive to make than MBA/Founders, so when they start coming through we're going to be well over "MSRP"

Obviously our cards aren't direct from AMD, they come via an AIB and, in some cases, a distributor so it wouldn't surprise me if, like Nvidia, AMD are the only people able to sell (direct) at MSRP.

So far I've been offered MBA cards from three brands, all, to the dollar, the same price, once converted to GBP and VAT added, within £1 of MSRP....I questioned AMD about this and essentially feel like I got brushed off. :(

AMD made sure to allocate us some SI stock so I'll have some systems for sale, based on MBA cards, I'll try to keep them competitive. Once the MBA runs out that's probably not going to be possible, I expect the custom cards to follow the current market trends on price.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom