What PC games are you playing?

Caporegime
An awesome series of map packs on Quake: smej and smej2.

I haven't played maps as good as these for a long time. The atmosphere and visual style oozes quality and excellent design.

Warning: map 1 on smej is large, very good, but quite challenging. Don't let it put you off. The following levels are so worth it. ;)

Soldato
Been playing a bit of Arcanium: Rise of Akhan lately. It's a deckbuilder that reminds me of Vault of the Void, but more forgiving and with an interesting 3-on-3 character based lane system in place of the single deck. In EA right now with regular updates and about to get two big content dumps - the 7th planned hero of 12 comes out on Friday and two weeks after that we get the second chapter of four.

Associate
Finally finished Divinity: Original Sin 2.

I took a break back in October to play the new batch of games, Assassins Creed, Immortals, Cyberpunk, etc. Only just got back to it a week ago after thinking I'd just leave it and try another turn based crpg, but nothing hit the spot! So glad I went back and finished DOS2.
I don't think I'll do another play through, but will jump on Baldur's Gate 3 as soon as that's out.

Associate
Finally finished Divinity: Original Sin 2.

I took a break back in October to play the new batch of games, Assassins Creed, Immortals, Cyberpunk, etc. Only just got back to it a week ago after thinking I'd just leave it and try another turn based crpg, but nothing hit the spot! So glad I went back and finished DOS2.
I don't think I'll do another play through, but will jump on Baldur's Gate 3 as soon as that's out.
One of the best games I've ever played but I've STILL never finished it. Twice I've tried to but taken a break and then started again from the beginning. Both times I abused the game mechanics so hard it trivialised all content (sourcery combo AoE explosions build and then barrelmancer) to the point it started to be uninteresting

Associate
Immortals Fenyx Rising, I didn't expect to like this tbh but the demo got me hooked and I ended up getting the full game. It's a nice break from playing Elite Dangerous, Rainbow 6 and BF4.

Associate
Immortals Fenyx Rising, I didn't expect to like this tbh but the demo got me hooked and I ended up getting the full game. It's a nice break from playing Elite Dangerous, Rainbow 6 and BF4.

I enjoyed Immortals Fenyx Rising for about 20 hours but got bored then.
I subbed to uplay for a month for it so was well worth it.

HRL

HRL

Soldato
SW:FO.

It’s certainly scratching the SW itch, even if the backtracking does seem a little excessive.

Loving the soundtrack too.

Caporegime
SW:FO.

It’s certainly scratching the SW itch, even if the backtracking does seem a little excessive.

Loving the soundtrack too.
Yes I am going through the game now too and the production values are insane. The visuals are also pretty mind boggling on my OLED TV. Plays great with a PS5 pad too.

Sitting in my living room playing a good single player story-driven game with a gamepad on the big screen with the sound banging out of my AV system is becoming a joy. :)

Associate
Nothing except a few games on MtG: Arena the last couple of days. Motivation is shot

Tried CoD: Warzone and just couldn't wrap my head around it. Finished 44th in my first game in solos and then got worse on each subsequent game.
Am I meant to be focussing on clearing the challenges to get money at the start?

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Yes I am going through the game now too and the production values are insane. The visuals are also pretty mind boggling on my OLED TV. Plays great with a PS5 pad too.

Sitting in my living room playing a good single player story-driven game with a gamepad on the big screen with the sound banging out of my AV system is becoming a joy. :)

Snap. 65” C9 but with an Xbox pad. :cool:

Doubt they’d be allowed to release it without a massive budget for the soundtrack.

Associate
I'm just reinstalling XCOM 2 (on Steam). For another round of playing. I love thu
is game, but never got far on the very hardest level. Probably never will.

Maybe this time I'll get the expansion / diwnload pack.l too.

Associate
Struggling to find something i want to play now, i reinstalled Destiny 2 but theres nothing really new that makes me want to play it

Back
Top Bottom