Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

OcUK Staff
Found some old 8 Tracks going cheap on Ebay to test if the 8 track player still worked in the car:

m1.jpg m2.jpg

It still works, so found some AC/DC is USA so ordered a few. :)

Soldato
Mi Watch to replace my GearFit 2 Pro

5nWV2Gk.png

I got one too, yesterday! For £89 incl delivery it's a bargain. Software seems sleek and it does what I need it to.

If battery life is anywhere near the promised one it'll be amazing.

Currently it's been 30ish hours and I lost 12% with an hour gps tracking.

Soldato
I got one too, yesterday! For £89 incl delivery it's a bargain. Software seems sleek and it does what I need it to.

If battery life is anywhere near the promised one it'll be amazing.

Currently it's been 30ish hours and I lost 12% with an hour gps tracking.

If it lasts a week between charges I'll be over the moon, two weeks as advertised will be amazing. Very happy with it so far and a definite bargain at £89 as you say :)

Associate
Wow I honestly thought you were a dude all this time, how weird.

Real men aren't afraid of wearing a bit of pink ;)

Mswfo2w.png

Couple of pairs of trainers. Not massively into trainers and that but love these. Shame I can't find the turquoise ones to complete my 3 I want :p

Nice kicks!! I'm a bit of a trainer guy, my mate is mostly with his 300+ pairs, but I've never had a nice pair of Nikes, would defo wear both of these.

One of my absolute favourite pairs of trainers were purple, but I wore them a little too often over summer while I was living in the US that they got worn out. Really wish I'd have bought a few pairs at the time, especially as I got them for £40 reduced from £100+

51052092193_e3bb4963f3_z.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Lovely pairs of 90s.The IDs look great. I got a bit carried away and ended up with all of the recrafts.

Got my first pair of sauconys this week too.

UyTWehZ.jpeg

Also a pair of air max 1s to show off my beautiful feet.

okQ18uh.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom