• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Man of Honour
Must have all been the AIB flavours then mate. Hefty mark-ups though which is why I ignored them. Some 3060s were around £500, 3070s were £600+
Yeah I'm ignoring all those too. It looks like there are just two places selling for RRP but as they have no bot protection they just get hoovered up within seconds. I'm going to just try and get an FE or wait until the supply is sorted and prices come back down, looks to be several months away though.

Associate
Over 40 new listings since they went live this morning for the 3090 FE..

Ehhh scrap that..

Take a look now at new listings today (some people have waited until they've received them)..

Crazy amount of people got hold of these cards to just flip for a profit. If you look as well into the finer details, a lot of the sellers are not the usual scalpers (previous sale history)..

Just goes to show how people have jumped on the band wagon and seen the easy money option.

Back
Top Bottom