What PC games are you playing?

Caporegime
Struggling to find something i want to play now,

Although I write about games on a daily basis, I'm struggling to find anything to pull me in either! Last game I got into was Red Dead.. Spent most nights just playing a couple of hours of Warzone. Need a good RPG what with BG3 taking an age to get out of early access :(

Associate
thinking to try GTA online again, might not be as frustrating now the loading issue is fixed
anyone been playing? is it worth downloading?

edit : ended up downloading it.. after an hour im already done with it lol, was fun when it first came out but its lost its appeal to me now

Last edited:
Soldato
Castle Crashers with the kids.

Children of MORTA with my 8 year old which is amazing. Also a bit more depth to it than what I would normally play with him so that's cool.

Also MORTA runs from the work lappy perfectly so we can connect to the big screen etc (Intel HD620).

Highly recommended.

Associate
Purchased Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 - Youri's Revenge yesterday, and downloaded the CNCNet multiplayer tool. Spent a good few hours last night reliving my gaming of 15+ years ago with some online battles :)

Also going to try giving Red Dead Redemption 2 another go, the first time I tried it I got bored before I cleared the intro areas and got into the open world

Caporegime
I’ve been playing The Walking Dead series on Xbox Game Pass but unfortunately the final season is not on there. So I bought the whole lot on PC whilst it’s 50% off. I don’t mind playing most of it again as I will pick different choices this time.

Associate
I tried magic: legends... I knew it was going to have terrible monetisation, but I thought it was doing some other stuff that sounded interesting... sadly my old laptop gets a literal 5 fps, haha... but of more interest is probably the 400 ping, I suspect that there might not be any EU servers... so even if you have a good computer I'm guessing it'll rubberband around and be a bit janky.

Soldato
I tried magic: legends... I knew it was going to have terrible monetisation, but I thought it was doing some other stuff that sounded interesting... sadly my old laptop gets a literal 5 fps, haha... but of more interest is probably the 400 ping, I suspect that there might not be any EU servers... so even if you have a good computer I'm guessing it'll rubberband around and be a bit janky.

It's just an appalling game in general. I was in the alpha and saw endless flaws in the gameplay style, all of which are considered to be working as intended. It'll be shut down by Christmas IMO.

Associate
Wasteland 3, but getting a bit bored with it now. I think it would be better if I hadn't just finished Divinity: Original Sin 2 before starting it.
It's a bit clunky and the pathfinding is terrible, there's always someone getting stuck in the environment while the rest of the team go to where instructed. Some of the humour is very funny.

Thinking about jumping into Divinity: Original Sin, the first one. But I reckon I might be in the same boat as I doubt it's as polished as 2. Baldur's Gate 3 need to get a move on :)

Caporegime
I'm really enjoying Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun. Not quite as polished as Desperados III (you can see where they improved on things) but still very much one of those I-don't-want-to-stop-playing-even-though-it's-2am games.

Associate
Assetto Corsa Competizione and Jedi: Fallen Order. Mostly ACC although it has a steep learning curve. Got The Outer Worlds on the last steam sale as I heard it was similar to Fallout but not started it yet...

Back
Top Bottom