Folding mirrors
Sports pack etc

It’s difficult not to hit 8k rpm all the time :D

Rz670Cd.jpg
gTGMhJ4.jpg
K0Pq1vC.jpg
NrHrtM1.jpg

Soldato
Took the E43 for its first proper drive since buying it in December. You guys's in the x63s must be masochists :p

I've had the 6.2 C63 and currently the 4.0 C63, I don't know what AMG were smoking when they said the new 4.0 bi-turbo was more fuel efficient.....because it ain't! Maybe on a long motorway jaunt but not had chance to do that becuase of 'rona.

its show us your motor, not show us your dials ! :p :D

Could argue that's infotainment now in the age of all digital dials.

Soldato
New to me, Limited Edition RS4

Tech pack advanced incl. adaptive cruise
Buckets with Exclusive interior
Folding mirrors
Sports pack etc

It’s difficult not to hit 8k rpm all the time :D

Looks mean. The MJ interior I could get used to, but those wheels stand out so much better in Titanium or similar IMO.

Does the sports pack contain the diff? It’s a while since I had a B8 so can’t remember.

I’m sure you’ll enjoy the car either way :cool:

Associate
Looks mean. The MJ interior I could get used to, but those wheels stand out so much better in Titanium or similar IMO.

Does the sports pack contain the diff? It’s a while since I had a B8 so can’t remember.

I’m sure you’ll enjoy the car either way :cool:

Yeah it has the diff and I’d consider changing the wheels at some point - I do like the both the titanium rotors and the v-spoke.
Might need to get a milltek first though :)

Soldato
Back to what I know best. :D 2006 XJ8 Vanden Plas, 1 owner with 65k miles.

Y9czN39W.jpg

peD2Y87N.jpg

UR83L8hu.jpg

Only the second one I've seen in the 3 1/2 years I've been living here, and there's currently a grand total of 0 for sale in the entire country.

I got it for about 1/3 of what they normally go for as the bonnet wouldn't open, temperature gauge wouldn't work, and various plastic trim pieces were damaged. I fixed the bonnet by reconnecting the cable, fixed the temperature gauge by doing a reset with the battery terminals, and when the border opens again I'll go get all the plastic parts from a breakers. I'd love to keep it long term but the temptation to sell it on for a profit is high, especially as it's not something I can drive every day.

@Howard feel free to come over if you want to be attacked by an electric seat again.

Back
Top Bottom