• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Associate
Yeah I had a look. Unfortunately I can't justify giving it a go to see. Like you say who knows how long the supplier will take. Let me know how you get on :)

Associate
They don't know what they've got themselves into. Did you get 10% off as a new customer too? I might be a bite late to it but we'll see what happens.

Associate
I took a look (took me a few guesses to find it). I don't think they can even get close to fulfilling their orders. Will be waiting for actual stock from a forum or from a seller that actually has stock.

Associate
I took a look (took me a few guesses to find it). I don't think they can even get close to fulfilling their orders. Will be waiting for actual stock from a forum or from a seller that actually has stock.
According to a friend, discord hasn't got wind of it yet.

Associate
feels too good to be true... Decided to wait and see how people get on (i'll probably end up kicking myself i bet :p).

Last edited:
Associate
PayPal has 'pre-authorised' payment, but that's easy to release back should it not go to plan.

I think I know who their distributor is, and they have had plenty of these cards (or some of them) arrive this week. They clearly have access to components and the like as they have a while section, it's just a question of waiting time.

I would imagine there will be plenty of orders shipped within the next few weeks, but the lack of maximum quantities worries me that some have placed substantial orders ahead of us that's have.

My orders were placed at 12.58 and 13.02 so fingers crossed.

Associate
pulled a triger on 3070 from gygabite. 100£ over msrp, if i get it i think ill be happy. Paypal as extra protection if i have to get a refund. Fingers crossed.

Now i need to go and look what kind of card is gygabite aorus extreme. hehe

this is like buying cat in a bag. :)
GIGABYTE Graphics Card GeForce RTX 3070 Aorus Xtreme 8 GB no such thing. but in description i see eagle oc.

Last edited:
Associate
3070 for £472.80 plus Sainsbury points, don't think these will all come through. Pity the poor person having to go through and cancel all the orders. Hope OCUK start offering Sainsbury points lol

Back
Top Bottom