Windows 10

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
@heartburnron I have some weirdness with NH, I briefly went to the quickminer but downloading and running a new build of NH worked. It was definitely the windows updates that caused this, I hate the way its not detailed what the update does total PITA. Might have to lock off updates again i.e. delay them weeks behind as you know they will break something its finding out what.

Soldato
@heartburnron I have some weirdness with NH, I briefly went to the quickminer but downloading and running a new build of NH worked. It was definitely the windows updates that caused this, I hate the way its not detailed what the update does total PITA. Might have to lock off updates again i.e. delay them weeks behind as you know they will break something its finding out what.
Yeah, that's what I've done - disabled updates for a couple of weeks and hope they get it sorted.

Man of Honour
^ Perhaps you should calm down, and have a long hard look at the consequences of not being welcomed.

What happened to an operating system enabling the end user? - I mean the prompt even says "Adjust active hours to reduce disruptions" if your active hours are outside of the setting in Windows update (no account taken for the fact not everyone lives regular lives) - when an OS by its own admission is acting in a way that is disruptive to the end user it is about time they started pulling their heads out their behinds.

Associate
Can anyone link me a guide to do a clean install of Windows 10 without bloatware.
Or a program that will uninstall all the ***** that Microsoft deems usefull, ie. farm hero's saga, my phone etc.
Want to keep Win 10 as minimal as possible.

Caporegime
Soldato
Can anyone link me a guide to do a clean install of Windows 10 without bloatware.
Or a program that will uninstall all the ***** that Microsoft deems usefull, ie. farm hero's saga, my phone etc.
Want to keep Win 10 as minimal as possible.
For me at least, that's an easy answer - MSMG ToolKit. I'm not allowed to link to the forums or mention them, but Googling for "msmg toolkit forums" should take you where you need to be.

Man of Honour
LOL "Stream Went Offline, Blame Windows Update." - was skimming through streams of the eruption in Iceland and saw that. Windows 10 is an absolute pain in the arse if you are doing stuff like that.

Caporegime
Oh dear, what a farce.

Loads of reports of the KB5001649 not being able to be installed, its giving error codes, and just like the previous one (KB5001567), i never installed it (or tried to), and also just like that previous one, it disappeared, but don't panic, as its been replaced with, yes, you guessed it, the previous one (KB5001567) :D

Soldato
LOL "Stream Went Offline, Blame Windows Update." - was skimming through streams of the eruption in Iceland and saw that. Windows 10 is an absolute pain in the arse if you are doing stuff like that.

:confused: :rolleyes:

Obviously troll and utter nonsense post.
Thought you watching live streaming on your PC running Windows 7? :confused:

I am watching live streaming on youtube for about 10 hours on my Windows 10 desktop PC, the streaming never went offline. Absolutely NOTHING to do with Windows Update and Windows 10!

Man of Honour
:confused: :rolleyes:

Obviously troll and utter nonsense post.
Thought you watching live streaming on your PC running Windows 7? :confused:

I am watching live streaming on youtube for about 10 hours on my Windows 10 desktop PC, the streaming never went offline. Absolutely NOTHING to do with Windows Update and Windows 10!

Nothing nonsense about my post - you've completely misunderstood:

0X24MzC.png

However on the other note I use a variety of systems - I keep my main systems on 7 but I have around a dozen other PCs and laptops, etc. on Windows 10 - not really by choice because they are newer hardware which doesn't have drivers for 7.

However more pertinent to your point there are a lot of things you can leave a Windows 10 system doing over a prolonged time where Windows update will happily kick in and interpret what you are doing i.e. leaving it driving certain 3D printer type hardware directly rather than printing from an SD card, etc. i.e. some people use modified 3D printers for automated CAD type tasks and an update will happily kick in and destroy your hard work - it is not a great OS for hosting streams from as it completely will do whatever it wants and drop your stream if you leave it unattended to do updates, etc. active hours... LOL! defer for x days... LOL! whoever is coming up with these ideas is a ******* idiot.

TBH not sure what your problem is - if you are somehow involved in the development of Windows 10 then do a better job, if not I have no idea why you'd defend such a crappy product with so many issues which are evidenced by the last couple of pages of this thread alone never mind looking on other forums, etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom