• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Associate
Sounds suspicious. That said, I've had a Scandinavian friend for a while, and he was fairly chill, guess I'll find out whether or not we've been scammed in a month or so.
Definitely not a scam, just probably they aren't fully aware of what they have got themselves in for.
They stock PCs all the time, especially laptops and printers etc via their distributor, which I won't name on here obvs. As mentioned before, I have an account with said distributor and have received a number of the cards listed just this week.
The only faux par is the quantity of cards now ordered far outweighs what is available

Associate
Definitely not a scam, just probably they aren't fully aware of what they have got themselves in for.
They stock PCs all the time, especially laptops and printers etc via their distributor, which I won't name on here obvs. As mentioned before, I have an account with said distributor and have received a number of the cards listed just this week.
The only faux par is the quantity of cards now ordered far outweighs what is available

You're probably right my dude. If we're lucky they'll take the existing orders and do them in a drop-shipping style whenever they are available, but that's probably wishful thinking.

Associate
Sounds suspicious. That said, I've had a Scandinavian friend for a while, and he was fairly chill, guess I'll find out whether or not we've been scammed in a month or so.

This is one example of a review of them, "Bought an SSD online, showing in stock on website, next day delivery, when it failed to arrive I contacted them, got fobbed off that it was coming from a direct supplier and I was willing to be patient, only for them to call me nearly a month later to tell me that the product is no longer available, got refunded, but will never shop with **** again, absolute timewasters".

Might take awhile to get a refund

Associate
I like the little help window that says Our supplier will take great care to ensure the delivery times that have been communicated are met, HOWEVER we have no influence over this!!!! best get out of jail free line I've heard from a company lol :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Associate
So a well known stationery supply website is now showing lots of gpus as 'direct from supplier'.

I've stuck my kneck out and placed an order for cards that I know have been delivered into the country this week as I had a few boxes arrive, just seems a tad odd that of all places to pop up. Prices are very good too.

Anyone else seen these listings or used the place I'm on about before?
Sounds just about believable and yet just about scammy too. Hmmm

Are you a reseller or something?

Associate
This is going to be a deadender. the last time i ordered from them was for a samsung nvme not in stock but will ship when available totally for got about it, arrived out of blue no email nothing it took 14 weeks. If they can not supply or contact you after a month just cancel.

Associate
I caved, paid with paypal which only gets taken out on dispatch. We'll see how this roller coaster turns out...
Same here, either way even if they take payment I can wait 4 months for the interest free period before I cancel if the card is a no show.

Also I am sure people are aware but with paypal if you refund a 4month interest free payment they deduct the existing payments from your account first. I.e. in theory if you repeat this you can have 0% interest always, or until they stop the promo.

Soldato
This stationary supplier, we use them in our office. They are horrendous to deal with, customer support is slow and non existent most times. As soon as i saw it that morning, i avoided it as its given us nothing but headaches. Account departments still chasing for non delivered items and refunds from last year... We switched to a slightly better supplier this year but they dont stock computing hardware/components.

Associate
Ordered a zotec but we will see

if it turns up might even sell my powercolor rx5700 at a non scalper price just to make me feel better

Caporegime
This stationary supplier, we use them in our office. They are horrendous to deal with, customer support is slow and non existent most times. As soon as i saw it that morning, i avoided it as its given us nothing but headaches. Account departments still chasing for non delivered items and refunds from last year... We switched to a slightly better supplier this year but they dont stock computing hardware/components.

Ooooooooooo this may get interesting then!! Best get some popcorn in for next week...

:D

Back
Top Bottom