***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

ajf

ajf

Soldato
Seriously, just when I think I've spent all I'm gonna spend as I have all the sets I either want or can justify buying and they announce this!!!!!!!!

Got to have to go with the Lunar Module, Saturn V and ISS.

Same for me, but they’ll look great together!
I’d have liked it with the external tanks as well though as I missed the previous version like that. But this still looks great.
Probably be a MOC at some point to add on, along with the Saturn launcher and crawler etc someone did.
Big though - 21 inch long.

Caporegime
Same for me, but they’ll look great together!
I’d have liked it with the external tanks as well though as I missed the previous version like that. But this still looks great.
Probably be a MOC at some point to add on, along with the Saturn launcher and crawler etc someone did.
Big though - 21 inch long.

Just asked the length. Yeah 21 inches. Basically same ish as the technic cars!

Caporegime
Shame the shuttle doesn’t come with the boosters. Definitely going to buy it though.

Actually think this is a good thing. Would detract from the clean look and more pieces would go on the boosters and tank than shuttle

Only thing that puts me off about the shuttle is the crapton of stickers.

This however, sucks. The saturn V had no stickers! Amazing

Soldato
Just started on something I've had laying around for some time now, the 8479 Barcode multi set which I actually picked up 9 years ago for a stupidly cheap bargain price unboxed but complete.

The set itself is 24 years old so interesting to see how this compares to all the new technic sets I've put together.

Soldato
I picked up that set cheap from a car boot several years ago. It’s mildly interesting from a technical perspective but obviously hasn’t aged well when you consider how programmable some stuff is nowadays. I do like the way it does the engine sounds with the variable speed input though

Soldato
I've got that one upstairs, I think it takes something stupid like 6 or 8 batteries. Remember having lots of fun programming it as a kid, not sure if lego have abandoned sensors now (they seem to have stopped anything pneumatic).

mjt

mjt

Soldato
I've got that one upstairs, I think it takes something stupid like 6 or 8 batteries. Remember having lots of fun programming it as a kid, not sure if lego have abandoned sensors now (they seem to have stopped anything pneumatic).
Aye same here. Although the Lego City trains each take 6 batteries as well.

The best part of batteries in LEGO is finding out they’ve all leaked 5 years later when you’ve forgotten about them all :(

Back
Top Bottom