Logitech G915 TKL

Sui

Sui

Soldato
I have one, took me a bit of getting used to from my old chunky Corsair keyboard, but I think it's a lovely bit of kit.

Is there anything in particular you want to know?

Associate
I have one, took me a bit of getting used to from my old chunky Corsair keyboard, but I think it's a lovely bit of kit.

Is there anything in particular you want to know?

I quite fancy the full-sized version of these (currently using a razer black widow) but... £200 is a bit eye watering. Anything you miss about using a big chungus keyboard?

Sui

Sui

Soldato
I quite fancy the full-sized version of these (currently using a razer black widow) but... £200 is a bit eye watering. Anything you miss about using a big chungus keyboard?

Not at all! I have bought myself a wireless numpad for working from home which does the job. It’s much nicer having a keyboard I can just pick up and move around easily, I’ve had Corsairs with their big chunky cables for years. I think it sometimes gets a nice price drop, check the camel website as it’s normally reflected across all retailers from what I saw.

Gaming on it ok wireless and how long it takes to charge fully.
I fancy the white one.

Gaming is fine, I don’t have any issues with responsiveness, in fact I believe the connection is as good as wired. I’m not sure how long it takes to fully charge, I tend to leave it plugged in for an afternoon/evening if I see it’s getting low. Battery lasts me a long time, the LEDs power down if you’re not using it whilst on a call or just using your mouse for a bit.

Associate
I have the tkl in white, came from an old Logitech G11 so huge. Very occasionally miss the keypad but everything else is so much better. The saved space more than makes up for the loss of keypad.

I don't play competitive games, but I've had zero problems with the wireless, it's indistinguishable to wired IMHO.

Associate
I bought the G915 TKL when it first came out a few months ago.
Very quiet and recharging is quick.
Logitech app is pretty good which syncs the colour mode to my Logitech g901.
Build quality is fantastic but a little lightweight.
Don't think I'll ever be changing it but also think the Asus Falchion is better built and much heavier but not as quiet (cherry mx red).
I use the Asus on my other media pc and at 50 quid cheaper represents much better value.
Also the lighting is slightly better on Logitech with little bleed and crisper and brighter leds which is a plus over the Asus Falchion.

Associate
I've had mine for two months and use it for my main rig gaming via the dongle, bluetooth to my work HP Laptop. Absolutely lovely. Really pleased, highly recommend it.

Soldato
I'm getting the G915 at some point, not sure if i'm going full or TKL, I think i'd miss the numpad.

Question, I have the powerplay mat, which has a wireless receiver built in, would I be able to have my G wireless pro mouse and the G915 connected to it at the same time or is it a case that i'm going to have to plug the dongle in?

To answer my question, I just bought the TKL and it does not connect to the powerplay mat whilst another device is connected to it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom