• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Associate
Obviously we can’t name any competitors but is anyone at least aware of anyone taking on back orders? I’d take just being able to join a queue at this point.

Associate
It looks like it now says "Temporarily sold out" on all the gpus on that site, interesting after it said "available" on certain gpus earlier today, hopefully that's a good thing and they will get on with the orders that have been placed rather than be overwhelmed by more.

Associate
Yep they’ve confirmed it by email... order cancelled.

I ordered a second card on Sunday that has been cancelled, but the first order seems to still be alive, (for now) when did you make the order exactly?

Curiosity is a dangerous thing you know...

It looks like it now says "Temporarily sold out" on all the gpus on that site, interesting after it said "available" on certain gpus earlier today, hopefully that's a good thing and they will get on with the orders that have been placed rather than be overwhelmed by more.

There is still one 3090 like that.
I assume though, that it's an admin mistake or oversight. Wouldn't want to be seen as officious now, would we.

Last edited:
Associate
I ordered a second card on Sunday that has been cancelled, but the first order seems to still be alive, (for now) when did you make the order exactly?

I assume though, that it's an admin mistake or oversight. Wouldn't want to be seen as officious now, would we.

I would assume it depends on what people ordered 500 people might have all ordered one type of card

while others got ignored

Associate
Gave them a call today - my order is still completed but they said that it wouldn't be processed and would be reversed and eventually cancelled.

Sounds like the listings went live "with a whiff of potential stock" rather than "actual guaranteed stock".

Ah well nothing ventured nothing gained I guess.... :D:p

Associate

I ordered mine yesterday just after 2pm. You seem to have got an order in a lot earlier than me so fingers crossed your first order pulls through.

Associate
People referring to a stationary store? Yeah, orders will be cancelled. Apparently they take your cash and make some interest, give it back eventually.
you mean like when OCUK must have taken over 8 million pounds in funds from people who pre ordered a gfx card on release 6 months ago, only diff is they dont cancel them later afaik :D

Back
Top Bottom