• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Soldato
Was in chat and this is what the agent wrote: There is currently a problem with orders for the order placed over the weekend and it has been escalated to our IT team. You will be contacted with an update once the matter is resolved. My apologies for the inconveniences caused.

Associate
Overclockers just got a small batch of 3070. My browser was already on the page I hit add to basket and I was still too late. Hopefully some people on here managed to get one and they weren’t all snapped up by bots.

Associate
Overclockers just got a small batch of 3070. My browser was already on the page I hit add to basket and I was still too late. Hopefully some people on here managed to get one and they weren’t all snapped up by bots.

I snapped one up on the 4th drop for a colleague. How long before dispatch though? The other 3070 I got at the beginning of the month still hasn't shipped.

Associate
wow I have snatched one ( 3070 ) this time, usually I was so slow and gone with in a minute.

Received my confirmation email but no mention of when it is likely to ship. I doubt it will be before Easter going on how long I have waited for my previous 3070 order, which still hasn't shipped.

Soldato
I haven't seen a single lot of graphics cards go live on the website, I am looking at the website daily not necessarily the forums though, none the less I haven't seen any announcements to that effect either, so my question is, where am I looking to find out when one is going to be as I haven't seen a thing I don't want to have to go on a treasure hunt for this though, I just want to know what/where to keep an eye open. I do know cards were in the 3D Printer section for a while but I never actually saw anything become available and that's all cleared out now.

I've been trying to buy a card since last year and I am so hacked off with it all now.

Associate
Gibbo has said that they no longer give us the heads up as when a drop is going to happen. There are only 2 ways now of getting a chance to order a card.

1 - by chance that you happen to be looking , and refresh, at the exact time the drop occurs - you have more chance of winning the lottery.

2 - you have to join a discord drop alert service (or 2 or 3) - you have to be very quick (ie on your PC at the time) and have your card detail, or however you are paying, to hand. The longer it takes to enter your card details the further down the queue you end up - and the payment site is VERY VERY slow. When paying I have had it just spinning for minutes on end at times and ended up cancelling on those occasions.

Good luck.

Associate
Gibbo has said that they no longer give us the heads up as when a drop is going to happen. There are only 2 ways now of getting a chance to order a card.

1 - by chance that you happen to be looking , and refresh, at the exact time the drop occurs - you have more chance of winning the lottery.
Thanks for the heads up about no heads up. I know his pattern.

Associate

Good luck.

He seriously said that ???? :mad: Great, what happened to looking after your loyal customers FFS

Yeh I don't post often and my old username got wiped, I've been shopping with them since the days of drawing lines on CPU's with Madrad in a dusty unit .....

No wonder I can't get a f'ing 3080 :o:rolleyes:

OcUK Staff
He seriously said that ???? :mad: Great, what happened to looking after your loyal customers FFS

Yeh I don't post often and my old username got wiped, I've been shopping with them since the days of drawing lines on CPU's with Madrad in a dusty unit .....

No wonder I can't get a f'ing 3080 :o:rolleyes:

The reasoning was explained above and it’s only 3070 and lower we make available from time to time. We made decision months ago to never sell 3080’s again and any stock we get is exclusively for the customers who have been waiting six months hence why I upgrade orders from lesser cards to better cards when I get stock of cards that have no back orders against them like MSI Suprim because we have never sold that product online so when stock lands those who pre ordered a MSI Gaming X Trio get a free upgrade.

Associate
There was also a specific request made not to share to HUKD etc. but people still did! Which was a silly thing to do in my opinion.

So OC will never sell 3080 again then? Is this down to how hard it is to get the stock?

Back
Top Bottom