• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
It's worth it even at full price but it's on sale on the rainforest at the moment for £195 - £25 saving which is better than nothing. :)

Yeah, it's already been ordered :p I've seen the price move a little, but I've become far too used to the loading times now to start offloading games elsewhere. I have an external SSD and HDD, but both can find new roles elsewhere. Plus, this is a much neater solution which helps my minimalism OCD!

Soldato
Yeah, it's already been ordered :p I've seen the price move a little, but I've become far too used to the loading times now to start offloading games elsewhere. I have an external SSD and HDD, but both can find new roles elsewhere. Plus, this is a much neater solution which helps my minimalism OCD!

Yup paid full price for mine and although I found it expensive and hard to swallow at the price point it's been amazing. Doesn't require any wires/hiding of an external ssd and just slots right in and works without having to do anything.

Best thing is when going round a mates once lockdown ends I can just remove it and take it round plug it in and be ready to play games straight away.

That and the speed on the thing you can't tell the difference between included internal storage and the expansion card, just a little pop up saying your internals space isn't enough and asking if you want to free up space or download to the expansion card.

Associate
Do Game really not put tracking numbers in the order page of accounts, wow OK Game.
I swore I wouldn't use them again after having 2 games with missing discs :(
They had the X in stock, I was weak.

Soldato
I'm currently playing Prey after completing Wasteland 3 and Medium, really enjoying it so far. Can't see a thread for it so i'll ask here, toying with the idea on using some aliens skills but it says that turrets might target me if i do. Is that after just 1 skill and is it worth it?

Caporegime
OP
I'm currently playing Prey after completing Wasteland 3 and Medium, really enjoying it so far. Can't see a thread for it so i'll ask here, toying with the idea on using some aliens skills but it says that turrets might target me if i do. Is that after just 1 skill and is it worth it?

You've got choices as to what to do with turrets anyway so don't worry about that.

Man of Honour

How did you find wasteland 3? I tried it in coop and had 3 game breaking bugs so we dropped it. From the reviews I’m still tempted to try it solo.

Last edited:
Soldato
How for you find wasteland 3? I tried it in coop and had 3 game breaking bugs so we dropped it. From the reviews I’m still tempted to try it solo.
I really liked it, there were a few bugs and a few quests / stories that didn't work / weren't finished but nothing game breaking. The worst was when i charmed a big frog thing, the combat ended and the frog ran off screen which made everything run in super slow mode with none of my buttons working. Took me a few tries to realise what caused it. I only played solo.

Man of Honour
I really liked it, there were a few bugs and a few quests / stories that didn't work / weren't finished but nothing game breaking. The worst was when i charmed a big frog thing, the combat ended and the frog ran off screen which made everything run in super slow mode with none of my buttons working. Took me a few tries to realise what caused it. I only played solo.

I’ll give it a miss then, thanks.

Associate
Hi guys, does anyone know if Games Pass is region locked? I live in Sweden right now but want to pick up an Xbox. If i buy one and set it to UK and subscribe to Games Pass with my UK card, will it complain when it sees me using a Swedish IP address?

Man of Honour
Hi guys, does anyone know if Games Pass is region locked? I live in Sweden right now but want to pick up an Xbox. If i buy one and set it to UK and subscribe to Games Pass with my UK card, will it complain when it sees me using a Swedish IP address?

I use a UK account abroad with no issues.

Soldato
Has anyone played any of the Fable games on the SX? I tried playing anniversary on my pc but it felt a bit weird, I appreciate it's old. Not sure if pc version was gimped in some way.

Back
Top Bottom