You can't post this article on Reddit...

Caporegime
Saw this on twitter but for you Reddit people I thought I'd share the article here, it's an old Spectator article about a trans-woman who got in a bit of trouble as a member of the green party when she appointed her father as her election officer after he'd been arrested and was on bail for some rather serious offences, including kidnapping and abusing a 10 year old child in the attack of the family home!

Allegedly Reddit has since employed her, apparently, she was unaware of her dad's antics re: the 10-year-old getting abused in the attic of the home she lived in. Anyway article is here:

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/aimee-challenor-and-the-danger-of-transgender-politics

And this is what happened in some "subreddit" thing when someone shared it:

20xt1fn.png

Seems pretty chilling, there is plenty more rather odd stuff about this individual out there too, her husband incidentally has made some rather dubious paedo related tweets too:

https://archive.is/zHQFu
I fantasize about children having sex, sometimes with adults, sometimes with other children, sometimes kidnapped and forced into bad situations, sometimes coerced through fantasy mind control.

Check out her dad's nickname too, a character from a kids book:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aimee_Challenor
Following this, Knight chose her father as her election agent for the 2017 general election and also the 2018 council elections. Knight had given her father's name as "Baloo Challenor" on campaign materials, later commenting that he was known locally by this nickname.[

But it was "transphobia" for the green party to get rid of her... those progressives at the green party being well known for transphobia of course.

Anyway, she's seemingly a new Reddit employee and so they seemingly don't want a bad word said against her.

Caporegime
Mr. Reddit ought to have a word with his management. This was a completely avoidable problem with even the slightest pre-employment check.

Though maybe controversy is good business for a social media platform?

Soldato
I wouldn't cancel her because of her dad. I'd cancel her because of her totally ridiculous decision to employ her dad when he is a literal dirt bag. That Spectator article is tough reading.

Caporegime
All I will say is once you allow censorship and limits being put on speech it's a very slippery slope as we are finding out with social media, especially when those limits are based around subjectivity (the moderator finds it harassing when people talk about their already publicised past) or speculation (harassment may occur so we're pre-emptively censoring).

Free speech was only ever to protect things being said that people find offensive or didn't want to hear, there's no reason to protect speech that nobody has a problem with. What's worse today is you only need one person to complain about something for it to be censored, or especially bad is companies like the BBC who are actively censoring parts of programmes which they believe will be found offensive, even if the majority are fine with it.

Put simply, once you accept limits being put on speech where does it stop?

Last edited:
Soldato
Is this actually a big deal, she's obviously very damaged when younger and now all over the shop.

I don't see the story here really.

More manipulation, greed etc.

Last edited:
Permabanned
why are we saying her? it's just a guy who chopped his tackle off and had plastic surgery lol :p
doing the same to any animal just doesn't automatically change it's sex does it?

Soldato
Top way to get more attention.

Try to ban something without actually having the necessary power, thereby attracting exponentially more attention, half of which is to mock you for not having the power you thought you did.

Soldato
Politics forum.. what could possibly go wrong?! Politics and religious threads are banned on many sites for a reason.
It has nothing to do with politics per say. Reddit hired a former politician as an admin who was fired for hiring her convicted paedo dad (who tortured and raped a 10yo) under a fake name and who's partner has posted paedophilic tweets. Reddit admins then started removing posts and banning users for mentioning her name.

Backlash has ensued.

https://www.gamerevolution.com/news/677190-reddit-private-community-aimee-challenor-censorship

Soldato
Because their creepy admin can't moderate it and prevent stories from getting out.

They handed admin keys to a paedo enabler. Not suprising they don't feel safe.

Soldato
Lesson to learn here.

Admins are not people they are admins.

If you hire me, and people like to trash talk about me, i cannot ban them, or stop them, or it will give away my bias, or involvement.

Instead I'll join in on the trash talking so much that i make outright insulting and libelous statements about myself. Then i will ban myself, and lock the thread.

GG.

Back
Top Bottom