• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

VOUCHER CODE DEALS CONCEPT PLAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
There are ways. Hypothetically if you insulted me or annoyed me sufficiently here and I was in a particularly bad mood, it's not beyond our capability to compare the IP addresses that you use to access the forum with IP addresses for website purchases/accounts, cancel all backorders, ban the account and ban those IPs. :rolleyes::D;) Nobody has reached that stage of irritating yet though. :D:D

Strangely enough none of that ties in to how you caught him selling the card on Ebay. No one would use the same name on ebay that they use on forums , so please explain how did you know the card was being sold on ebay ?

Associate
From reading the first post seems I won't be aware near getting one for a while but I support the idea and think its good. And I am HIGHLY amused by the thought of bots automatically buying them at £10000. XD

MrC

MrC

Associate
1k posts is pretty big, this drought will be over by the time I get there :D

You're 485 further towards the 10k total than me :D

I'm all in favour of combating the scalpers and bots

Be nice if there was some way without spamming 10k worth in the forums, I only want a 3060ti at some point in the future :( but I understand that as a store, dealing with these scalpers is a real pain.

Associate
"which only members above with more than 1000 post and six months membership can view."

Can we have 1000 post [OR] six months membership?

Looks at my profile:

I need a new GPU now, not in 2045.

Considers how many hundreds of pounds I have spent at OCUK (thousands?), then considers the insta-ban threat i spam another 814 comments to cross the threshold of eligibility.
**feels a little disappointed**

SEG

SEG

Associate
"which only members above with more than 1000 post and six months membership can view."

Can we have 1000 post [OR] six months membership?

Looks at my profile:

I need a new GPU now, not in 2045.

Considers how many hundreds of pounds I have spent at OCUK (thousands?), then considers the insta-ban threat i spam another 814 comments to cross the threshold of eligibility.
**feels a little disappointed**

Some of us actively browse and read the forums but don't often post - 1000 posts isn't something I'm expecting to see in my lifetime, I just don't have enough to say:D

5 posts in 15 years??? LOL I'm doomed!!!

Raz

Raz

Soldato
This is a great way of getting cards to gamers. I've been GPU less since selling my 3080FE (discord pinged, I bought it, loved it but had to sell it - long story) and my kids and I are now sorted.

Thanks @Gibbo and team.

Associate
Have been buying pc components from Overclockers must be the best part of 15 years with many a expensive orders especially last couple of years and maybe posted on the forum no more than 10 times, so in layman's terms does this mean I am never gonna get a chance to buy one of the latest Graphics cards in the normal way from this site again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom