*** Nintendo Switch ***

Man of Honour
Eneba? Also I take it you just order enough credit for the game I need roughly £19 but the card values are £11 or £30 so I need to buy £22 and leave £3 there and either lose it or hopefully make a future purchase from the same country

The cheap countries tend to regularly be the cheapest so I only purchase from 3-4 countries. I use my main account for the ones that support my credit card and alternate accounts for eShop card countries.

Soldato
If they've been holding back in games lately to give the Switch Pro a big launch, then yes.

Breath of the Wild 2 alone might be enough to get me to buy one. But I'll need more than that if I'm going to keep it. The Switch started off amazing, but has had a pretty poor last 18 months or so.

Man of Honour
If they've been holding back in games lately to give the Switch Pro a big launch, then yes.

Breath of the Wild 2 alone might be enough to get me to buy one. But I'll need more than that if I'm going to keep it. The Switch started off amazing, but has had a pretty poor last 18 months or so.

I hope it doesn’t launch with a bunch of games. I have a million Game Pass games to get through.

Soldato
I pay £5 a month to play around 3 single player games and a whole bunch of coop and online games each month. Engage your noggin!

I do. It's why I wouldn't pay the actual price £10.99 unless I only owned an xbox. Otherwise I'm paying for the privelage of nothing when I play other systems. I guess it works if you're a game hopper.
Aaaaand I just realised this is the Switch thread, sorry.

Man of Honour
I do. It's why I wouldn't pay the actual price £10.99 unless I only owned an xbox. Otherwise I'm paying for the privelage of nothing when I play other systems. I guess it works if you're a game hopper.
Aaaaand I just realised this is the Switch thread, sorry.

You’re not wrong, I play a lot less Switch now I have Game Pass. It’s difficult paying 8 months worth of access to hundreds of games for a single first party title.

Man of Honour
Well in that case you won't be concerned with the launch titles for a switch pro you won't play as much :D

I buy all the first party titles and exclusives (except bad ones like Mario party, animal crossing, and the Mario sports games). I’m just pickier about my criteria now.

Soldato
I buy all the first party titles and exclusives (except bad ones like Mario party, animal crossing, and the Mario sports games). I’m just pickier about my criteria now.

No I get you and I'm just teasing. Honestly if I had more time I'd be loving the GP, it's more a sort of bitterness that there is simply more content then I could ever get through despite wanting to.
Nintendo as ever generally seems a safe bet and I'm a sucker for mainline Mario titles. Oddysey is in my top 5 easily. I've never played a mario party game or a sports title since Golf on the gameboy.

Soldato
I've hardly used Game Pass or my Series X since launch, shame as it's a great idea but very little grabs me the way Nintendo manages to, particularly local coop with my kids.

Are any of you still playing the re-released Super Mario 3D World? I've been playing it solidly for the last 6 weeks and I enjoy the replay value of finding all of the green stars. Worlds 1-6 are pretty steady going. The difficulty racks up a little in worlds 7 and 8, with the boss of the game being at the end of world 8, which I managed to defeat after a few attempts. Then there are 4 more worlds after the base game, and there are some tough nuts in there! Once you've completed some courses in the upper 4 worlds, then it goes make the previous 8 worlds a lot easier and so you can go back into those to grab some more green stars because you are now better at the game.

I haven't even touched Bowser's Fury yet!

Next up I think will be Mario Odyssey.

Associate
Are any of you still playing the re-released Super Mario 3D World? I've been playing it solidly for the last 6 weeks and I enjoy the replay value of finding all of the green stars. Worlds 1-6 are pretty steady going. The difficulty racks up a little in worlds 7 and 8, with the boss of the game being at the end of world 8, which I managed to defeat after a few attempts. Then there are 4 more worlds after the base game, and there are some tough nuts in there! Once you've completed some courses in the upper 4 worlds, then it goes make the previous 8 worlds a lot easier and so you can go back into those to grab some more green stars because you are now better at the game.

I haven't even touched Bowser's Fury yet!

Next up I think will be Mario Odyssey.

I think the Mario rerelease is my next switch game. I still love Untitled Goose Game though!

Back
Top Bottom