Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
Nice bit of driftwood that cost the diesel to Perranporth, 2trs long, captains log no doubt
Randomly placed in my utility garden until it becomes a garden sculpture in the long grasses tranquility section :o

Screenshot-20210325-194651-com-android-gallery3d.jpg

Not gonna lie, I wanna see a long grass tranquility section

Soldato
Did you just post a screenshot from your phone of a photo taken with said phone?!
Guility, only a phone now and when I use imbb last screenshot is always right at the top, also a. Lazy method to crop sometimes, sometimes but not here I like to prove a location at a certain time with the GPS info
Edit /also if I copy the first link that's uploaded this never works on android I have to open in new tab then select that address, the fact its called d screenshot something helps me find it when I have multiple screens open

Last edited:
Soldato
:confused: surely it's more of a faff taking and uploading screen shot that just the original photo ? :p
Yeah but just puts the image right at the top and I do like to time stamp sometimes ie recently posted from rough tor but I could have been sat watching netflix, not that anyone cares just like to be truthful
I.e I was in new polzeath yesterday to surf the weather was the total opposite of the BBC as always I am not clever enough to fake info stamp
Drifted off topic so here's a pic of my 5 quid bit of wood on top of potting shed /now more store room, need a new post box as lost keys
Screenshot-20210326-071139-com-android-gallery3d.jpg
Screenshot-20210326-064535-com-android-gallery3d.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom